A change of pace...I'm leaving

by cappytan 12 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, I did something to block it, let's see.

Precious Blue

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thank you, that was sweet and funny. I am a total cat lady. This is Lizzie, she is sitting on my shoulder right now.

Did you know calico and tortise shell cats are almost always female? The color gene in on the x chromosone, so since females have two x chromosomes they can be two colors. One color is randomly turned off in each cell. The white is not actually a color, but a gene that removes the color. Lizzie, a tortiseshell, has one white spotting gene, calico cats have two white spotting genes. Cats with two white spotting genes have larger patches of color. A cat with no white spotting gene is a regular tortiseshell. Lizzie also has the dilute gene, which dilutes the color along the hair shaft, which is why her colors are faded. She has what they call a split face. This girl is quite the character. For one thing she likes to steal things.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

This is Lizzie watching the super bowl. She also likes the weather report for some reason. When there is music she will sit behind the TV with her head on the speaker to listen. It took us a while to figure out why she was always sitting back there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit