'Select all images with a' gone mad..

by Dis-Member 7 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

To log in today I had to do the security image thing 16 times.. bug?

• Simon
    Simon

That's a feature provided by Google, it's usually that you're missing some of the images.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Missed images 16 times? I think not. I'm not blind.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

and yet, sometimes I have gone to sign in, but I am immediately considered "a humanzee" without going through the

clinking thing..... Go figure.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Penguins have poor eyesight

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

😋 I'm a photographer and graphic designer, eyes pretty sharp and trained for details.

Big fat shop fronts or mountains are not easy to miss realy but still it would not have it.

Sometimes it lets me in immediately, but often I have to do it 3 or 4 times on average. Yesterday I broke the record with 16 times. Gumtree uses the same system but works first time every time. Strange.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I've noticed that occasionally the image you are supposed to be identifying is different for what is shown with no "skip" option. For eg it says to hit vehicles when it's showing signs. Sparrow says what the heck and hits the vehicle squares it verifies and goes on to next pictures of "signs" (vehicles) and also verifies and viola I'm in.

Who am I to argue with the AI.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I've noticed mismatches in the AI as well. The system is trained based on an all input it has gotten. So if you got a bunch of bots that simply selected something random before, you as a human may be filtered out because other robots have gotten to a consensus that is different than yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit