Highlights from Leaked Bethel Videos - part 1, cleaning and picnic

by neat blue dog 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Atlantis recently leaked hours of videos recommended only for immature audiences, in this case Bethelites, so I thought I'd share just a few highlights of things that stood out to me, along with some screenshots.

Some minor renovation/cleaning was done at Patterson, including white paneling in the auditorium and cleaning out the plant alcoves under the stairs, one of which was said to have a big spider cave.

There was the Bethel office picnic, with lots of activities and pizza.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Like to see more please

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Sure. I was having a problem posting but it looks like it might be working again. Will continue soon.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Darn, I tried posting part 2 and it's back to not working. Not sure if it will decide to show up later like this post did. Hopefully, because there's far more interesting things ahead, this one's pretty mundane.

• Simon
    Simon

Stop posting the same thing over and over!!!

Your posting is automatically throttled because you are effectively spamming.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Sorry Simon, I figured that out. (Although from the very first attempt last night it wouldn't post.) I only tried to post part 2 one time, but any new post of any type was throttled. Is there a minimum amount of days to wait on making a new topic before the software won't filter me out? Thanks.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I see that they had an alter in the pics ready for a burnt sacrifice!

Maybe a virgin bethelite to satisfy Jehovah's / The GBs blood lust??

haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit