New Episode with a Special Announcement

by dubstepped 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

*New Episode with a Special Announcement*

So episode 5 of "shunned" is now up featuring Caleb, a 19 year old ex-JW that was brave enough to take a stand for truth at just 18 years of age. He's leaving for the Army on January the 23rd so I tried to get this one out as soon as possible. If you'd like to listen by streaming from my site, and more likely if you'd like to leave Caleb a message of support, you can do so at http://shunnedpodcast.com/episode-five-caleb-is-shunned-by-jehovahs-witnesses/

There is also a special announcement on this episode about what is coming up in February. It will be a different type of episode. Listen to learn more.

You can also listen on iTunes (Apple Podcasts), Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Is this JW 'special' or actually special? 😉

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

I would leave him a message of support.....but he might not accept it.....I'm half North Korean/Afghan. (don't ask....my mum was an atheist/muslim stripper)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks Dubstepped!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

You're welcome. The February episode, which I announce on there, is quite the story. I'm going to have to give trigger warnings on that one. It's going to help a lot of people if they listen, or at least that's the goal.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

This should be a really good one; I'll listen shortly.

Naturally I believe that Caleb would get a better education in the Navy but, then again, all the services are very beneficial for a young man wanting to know more. Good for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit