My mom passed away yesterday....

by minimus 101 Replies latest jw friends

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    So sorry for your loss. Today would have been my mom's 95th birthday. I was with her when she died in 2009. I think of her everyday, so many things I still want to tell her or ask her. I am so grateful I was there and grateful we had a good relationship right till the end. You will always have that too, and it will be a comfort to you. Joining all our friends here in sending you condolences.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

I was with her, holding her hand when she died.

Wow! That put a lump in my stomach. So sad, but glad you were with her. I'm truly sorry,

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    I know we don't know each other bud, but my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am so sorry for your loss.

Lisa 🌹

• cognac
    cognac
    I'm so sorry min
  • minimus
    minimus
    I'm quite stunned by so many people's thoughts and expressions. I loved my mother immensely and will miss her. She was a devout jw but always told me that no matter what....she loved me. When I could no longer sponsor he religion, she tried to understand but still connected with me. She loved Jehovah totally. In spite of our differences , no one was more loyal to me. She was special, warts and all....religiously speaking.
  • kaik
    kaik
    Sorry to hear that. I am expressing my deepest condolence for your loss.
  • cognac
    cognac

"I'm quite stunned by so many people's thoughts and expressions."

Don't be stunned Min. There's a lot of us here who care for you. Hope you are holding up ok...

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I have to say, I wish I was with my dad when he died, somehow I think it would have helped me.

But my one and only dying wish is that my baby girl is right there holding my hand when I go. You gave your mom everything she could have hoped for at that moment.

Good son!

So sorry for your loss.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind
    I am so very sorry for your loss .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit