My mom passed away yesterday....

by minimus 101 Replies latest jw friends

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Your loss and grief are felt by many here. So sorry.
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Very sorry for your loss, Min. My heart goes out to you and all who loved her.
  • scary21
    scary21
    Sorry for your loss. My mom passed May 26. Still can't talk about it. I know it sucks..... HUGS
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    Sorry to hear this.
  • undercover
    undercover

Hey, min... I'm not around here as much as I used to be, but happened to see your thread just now.

My sincerest condolences on your loss. Even though we've never met, I have felt a comradeship with you over the years, and remember you speaking of your mother often. I was truly saddened to read the news.

My best to you and your family

UC

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Sorry to hear this. Glad you were able to be with her.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    I am sad for you Min, I know the pain of losing close family members. Keep strong my friend, grieve as long as you like, keep in touch with those who really care for you, here on JWN
  • tornapart
    tornapart

So very very sorry Min... it's terrible losing your mother, especially when you've been close. There's no words at the moment that can take away the pain and the loss you're feeling right now but just to say you'll be in my thoughts. I know the loss and emptiness and heartache that comes, it's as though your whole world has turned on it's axis. It's hard coming to terms with and some days will be better than others. Don't be afraid to go along with any emotions you feel.. anger, depression, guilt (sometimes when you feel like laughing and feel you shouldn't). We all deal with the death of our loved ones differently, no way is wrong or right. Sending you a big big hug

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Sorry for your loss minimus. You were there with her. That's the most important thing.

• sir82
    sir82
    Sad news, sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit