My mom passed away yesterday....

by minimus 101 Replies latest jw friends

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Remember the feel of her hand inside yours, and keep it with you as long as you live. Remember that you were there for her. You didn't leave her and she didn't leave you, despite religious differences. She was a good mother and you were a good son.
  • krejames
    krejames
    Sorry Minimus. My heart goes out to you. warm hugs X
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    I'm very sorry💔, Minimus.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    Thinking of you Minimus. Big Hug.
  • truthlover
    truthlover

As we grow older, we can realize that if you are in decent health, how said it is for one to die. I recently lost my aunt, who was 98 and was "ready" to go, Life for some is tragic but with you at her side, your mum was comforted in knowing you were there and it made the passing for her easier to bear, and they say that even if they are in a comatose state, there is a comfort in knowing that somehow those who are passing realize your presence.

Condolences during your sad time.

TL

• OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack
    I'm sorry for your loss Minimus, I hope you can find comfort during this difficult time. Remember that there are many who care for you, even if we are distant and have never met.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Many hugs for you, Minimus. So nice that you were there to comfort her, I'm sure you brought much joy to her heart.
  • Twitch
    Twitch

So sorry for your loss, minimus

May you have strength in these rough seas

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am sorry darling.

• minimus
    minimus
    You are all so wonderful.

Share this

Google+