1-844-600-HELP

by JunkYardDog 9 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

SAW THIS PHONE NUMBER ON T.V. AD. STATING IF YOU BEEN ABUSED BY JEHOVAH WITNESSES CALL THIS LAW FIRM.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic

Just curious? Do you happen to have seen it outside of NY, CT, NJ tristate area?

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

What state?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

It's a series of TV and newspaper adverts in the tristate area - see the following two posts

more on the newspaper adverts

more on the television adverts

Where are you seeing the TV ads? Which State?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I SAW it today in new york city on the national geographic channel. I was quite surprised it said jw's by name and in print.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

SAW THIS PHONE NUMBER ON T.V. AD. STATING IF YOU BEEN ABUSED BY JEHOVAH WITNESSES CALL THIS LAW FIRM.

Really? Because nothing comes up no matter what kind of search I do. Nonsense.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

ambulance chasing bags of shi&.
    They are looking to make $$ on other peoples' tragedy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The number is listed to:

Weitz & Luxenberg P.C Legal / Attorneys

700 Broadway, New York, NY 10003 (844) 600-4357

They have a FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforSexAbuseSurvivors/

You're welcome.

• kpop
    kpop

Yes I saw this also but they see blood in the water. Of course I hope this helps get the message about Child abuse out in the open to prove this is not "apostate lies"

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    It's a series of TV and newspaper adverts in the tristate area - see the following two posts

more on the newspaper adverts

more on the television adverts

thank you darkspilver for the heads-up that this was posted weeks ago. i enjoyed those threads and surprised I missed them. Thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit