Lets talk about Guardian Angels and how creepy the concept.

by James Mixon 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

First of all a joke I read, a middle aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near-death experience. During the experience she sees her guardian angel and ask if this is her time. The angel says no and explains that she has another 30-40 years to live.. Upon her recovery she decides to just stay in the hospital for a few more days and have a facelift,liposuction and a tummy tuck. She even has someone come in and change her hair color. She figures since she's got another 30-40 years she might as well make the most of it. She walks out the hospital after the last operation and is killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrives in heaven again, sees her guardian angel and says, "I thought you said I had another 30-40 years!!" The angel replies, "Sorry. I didn't recognize you."

We all have an idea what's a Guardian Angel, Wikipedia"a guardian Angel is an angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group,kingdom or country...

So are they on duty 24-7? Are Guardian Angels for Christendom duties different then JW's??? Would you appreciate your mother being your Guardian Angels watching over you??As a man I would hate to be a Guardian Angel over my daughters,I would look down from heaven and see the activities with their husbands in the bedroom,no thank you give me another assignment.I would hate for my mother to be my GA, and what if you died before your parents and you became their GA.It's creepy when you think about it, your own personal peeping Tom..We know that caused problem with some angels back in the day .JW's don't have the problem, but if your dead mother are father is of the Anointed you have another set of problems.Your wife or husband you left behind remarry, the children leave the borg, everything goes to hell. Do you get kicked out of heaven after watching your husband or wife in bed with their new mate, new things???People will say "I know she is watching over me", rare to hear"I know he is watching over me(dad)".

The whole idea about GA is BS crazy.........It can make a person a little edgy if he believe every move he makes is watched by an audience and judged. A little creepy I may say....

• millie210
    millie210

Funny joke!

I have to say, I would rather blunder through life "unguarded" than have a creepy voyeur assigned to me -protective or not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit