No theocratic school or service meeting starting 2016 -

by MissFit 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MissFit
    MissFit

JWs from my congergation stopped by my house during their Saturday service time to "catch me up on new changes". Apparently they are totally changing the format of the Ministry school and service meeting. Has anyone heard about this? They told me that there will be demonstrations and videos. If there is already a discussion about this could you send me a link?

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Err, yep, may have.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    You are well and truly behind the times my dear.
  • Simon
    Simon

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/475800002/latest-leaked-boe-letter-elders-oct-4th

The easiest way to search is using Google, you can restrict the search to just this site:

site:www.jehovahs-witness.com ministry school changes

Then use the Advanced Search Tools to limit to time (e.g. last month)

• MissFit
    MissFit

Thank you Simon. I did try to look it up but wasn't sure what subject to look under.

Joe: I try. I have better things to do so I usually don't bother to keep up. But I enjoy reading the discussions and opinions here about changes. I had to bite my tongue when the JWs were gushing about how wonderful and loving the GB was. I needed different voices in my head. I dont want a relapse.

• hoser
    hoser

After the meeting last Sunday when they read the letter about the changes mrs hoser said that sometimes change is good. She also said that I probably already knew about the new meeting a long time ago. I said you don't have to worry about doing talks on the school anymore. She laughed.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    No good. That is going to be as exciting as changing the speed limit from 55 MPH to 90 km/h, which is just about the same thing. While you will get to see "90" on your speedometer, you will not get there any faster.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

MissFit - "I had to bite my tongue when the JWs were gushing about how wonderful and loving the GB was.''

Just be glad that's all you had to do.

Some have it much worse.

MissFit - "I needed different voices in my head.''

Agreed.

If I heard the GB's voices in my head, I'd slit my f**king wrists.

• steve2
    steve2

Honey, you are so last month with the latest. Us cool ones knew this weeks ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit