A new celebrity JW . . . albeit from Nigeria.

by neat blue dog 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/clarion-chukwurah-turns-jehovahs-witness/

This is begging for some Nigerian scam jokes, I'm just not clever enough to think of them 😜

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Clarion Chukwurah turns Jehovah’s Witness

Veteran Nollywood actress and mother of Clarence Peters, Clarion Chukwurah is now a Jehovah’s Witness. The United Nations Peace Ambassador who re-married for the third time sometime in April 2016, now shares the same religious beliefs with her new husband, Anthony Boyd.Who like most Jehovah`s Witnesses,has no idea what he believes.So it all works out.
    Image result for Clarion Chukwurah turns Jehovah’s Witness  Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/clarion-chukwurah-turns-jehovahs-witness/

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Well, unfortunately it's not a joke but reality:

Dearest,

I need your help urgently! My name is Omawoko Kakabongo Yeshua ben Yousef from Nigeria Nazareth.

I am the crown prince of the kingdom of Popoloko heaven, but right now I live in exile on earth. There is a huge amount of money immortality set apart for me, but right now I can't get to it.

Soon my royal power will be restored, but I nees your help to do that.

Please, I need your help and will give you a big reward. You will receive 10% of my inheritance eternal life if I can just use your bank account to transfer the money time and energy to make more converts.

Think about all the things you can do with those monies that eternal life you'll receive!

Please send $500 so I know you are serious about this, then I can start processing the funds your eternal life.

Yours truly,

Crown prince Omawoko Kakabongo Yeshua ben Yousef from Nigeria Nazareth

• Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer

Anders you are the funniest 😂

• smiddy
    smiddy

The checks in the mail Yeshua ben Yousef

smiddy

• TheOldHippie
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So.... We have a Nigerian UN Ambassador converting to JWism, and a famous African gospel singer ( Old Hippie's link ) dropping songs about "Jehovah." Mmmmmm.....

Methinks the WTBTS smells $$$$$! If I remember correctly, most of the growth is from poor countries, particularly Africa, where there is little internet connectivity.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Nigeria... and the WTS.

Should be a very comfy fit. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit