Generation Nonsense in today's WT

by Slidin Fast 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Slidinfast

This whole thread makes my head explode! Trying to make sense out of nonsense, to explain the illogical is so absurd and useless... my brain screams.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sometimes the WTS heads create assuming bullshit to cover over their past contrived bullshit.

But you'll love what the FDSL or commercialized fraud Christians provide.

Nevertheless the JWS are indoctrinated to nod their head in agreement as its a stifling sin not to.

The original orchestraters of the religoius publishing house devised and circumvented the power around themselves by their own endeavors, the men in their place are there to sustain that power.

• SpiritualGal08
    SpiritualGal08

I must admit that my first inkling that something was not right in JW World was the generational change in 1995. It absolutely did not have the ring of truth to it. Ever since then, when they have attempted to put the chaos released from Pandora's Box back in, it's been a helluva mess!

Isnt it more reasonable that Jesus was talking about the upcoming Roman attack 30 years or so in the future of his discussion with his apostles? This makes sense. This is understandable. This is simple. What JW's have created is a convoluted mess when they opened Pandora's Box trying to go back and make the past fit the scenario they created so as to look as if they had truth. Well, what did Jesus say? "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free." And I have been set free....

The truth is the that the JW organization has been playing damage control ever since the days of Russell...time is running out for their crumbling foundation upon which their organization was built.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

YES!

Not everything in the bible has a modern fulfilment!.

The "generation" Jesus was talking to was HIS CONTEMPRARIES in the first century...nothing more, nothing less...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit