False Prophecy in the Bible: Zebulun

by ILoveTTATT2 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Oops... Guess they didn't look at the map when making up the book of Genesis...

(Genesis 49:13) 13 “Zeb′u·lun will reside by the seashore, and he will be by the shore where the ships lie anchored; and his remote side will be toward Si′don.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

There are some Japanese Messianics that think Japan is the lost Tribe of Zebulon.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice find

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

It's funny maps have been around since 25000 B.C, I wonder why Moses didn't use

a map. Just think of the time he would have saved, maybe 39 years and 9 months.

But yes, good find....

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well if Zebulunites build 3 or 4 story high dwellings and stand tippytoe on the roof of their dwelling they should have a grand view of the seashore where the ships lie anchored .

smiddy

• skin
    skin

Could there be two places with simular names? Those 2 locations are spelt slightly different. Otherwise good fine.

• wolfman85
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Hi Skin, it is Zebulun, I just used the map in the Spanish WT library, but it is the same spelling in the English map, so they're the same.

Wolfman, I stopped reading biblical apologist material a long time ago. There is no way, like, absolutely no way, that the Bible is remotely "the Word of God". There are hundreds, possibly thousands, of details like these that are contradictions and/ot false prophecies.

If it was one, yeah... But hundreds and hundreds? No way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit