Some developements toward microchipping humans

by Kosonen 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Many people took the Covid vaccine and the boosters. Looks like those controlling such world wide campaigns have more in store for the humanity. The powerful organization World Economic Forum says that the Covid pandemic has started the digitalization and surveillance of everything. Now they want to be able to surveil us not only from the outside of the body, but inside too. For that they want to implant us with technoligies that will connect our bodies to the internet, in other words microchips. And their Forth Industrial Revolution is about hacking our bodies and brains.

Will they be able to make people take such inventions into their bodies? I think so. If they decide that people can not buy food without such implantable microchips, I think the majority will accept them. Just like the majority accepted to be vaccinated with the Covid vaccines. Now we have seem how forcefully the governments of the world can on a world wide scale together push for the same thing.

Could it not be next time about the fortold "mark of the beast" in Revelation 13:16,17:

"It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name."

https://banned.video/watch?id=625ebbe87689b7141d9f67e1

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Digitalisation and surveillance started a long time ago. We all freely gave our information away without understanding the consequences just by signing up to platforms like facebook, or browsing google.

We dont really need microchips because we already have these:

https://www.wareable.com/fashion/best-smart-rings-1340

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is soon coming--RFID chips being mandatory to do anything at all. If enough people take them, they will shut off everything else. This happened with the $500 and $1,000 bill when people started using debit cards--once enough people did it, they made it impossible to purchase anything without one. Once enough people had smart phones, they made life impossible for anyone without such a phone (and the expense and privacy issues that come with it). And now, the RFID chip, complete with social credit scores.

And it's all because people put all that energy into that stinking bible. Had the churches continued dying off as they started in the 1950s instead of rebounding, this would have been impossible to get off the ground. But no, we have everyone and their dog going to church and using that bible as their guide. Which puts all that spiritual energy in to implement the RFID chip, along with the social credit scores. And ultimately, global enslavement with no hope of liberation.

As for this church's demise, where is the "Church sucks" movement? Church is a far more dangerous fad than disco ever was, yet people pushed back against disco after only a few years of its being so popular. Why is no one pushing back against this church, which doesn't even provide entertainment value, the way they did against disco? Where are all the Bible blowing-up events (similar to when they blew up the disco records at the baseball game in 1979)? And I am not one to bash fads--hula hoops, rock music, disco music, video games (and the predecessors, bowling, pool, and pinball), malls, and even some of the more offbeat fads (pants halfway down, streaking, and so on) had their place. At least none of these had the effect of enslaving the whole planet.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ KOSONEN: One of the wild beast's 'heads' must receive a death stroke, but then be revived.

If the beast is the U.N., maybe the damaged head will be indicated by Russia's removal from the U.N./Security Council in the near future because of the Ukraine invasion. (the silence so far is deafening)

Then the U.N. can re-emerge as an different 'beast' - one with more credibility.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi BoogerMan, nice to hear your comment. I am also watching for the "sword stroke" according to the Revelation 13. It should constitute a serious debilitating happening to one country.

When the truckers protested in Canada in the beginning of this year I asked if this is the "sword stroke"? Or should the "sword stroke" be something involving weapons, because it is called in the Revelation a "sword stroke"? Could it be Ukraine? Or is it a happening that has not begun yet? I am not sure yet.

I hope the war in Ukraine ends soon. It would be nice if it then fulfilled the prophecy about the "sword stroke". I have to wait and see.

After the "sword stroke" heals tough times begin for christians.

And I am very much waiting to flee to a wilderness together with brothers and sisters. I think the flight of the symbolic woman in Revelation 12 is about that.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Kosonen:

It would be nice if it then fulfilled the prophecy about the "sword stroke".

🤦‍♂️ The ‘sword stroke’ of the ‘beast’ reflected the first-century superstition that Nero either did not actually die or that he would return after his death. The subsequent two-horned ‘beast’, Domitian, was then said to exercise Nero’s authority at the time Revelation was written in the last decade of the first century.

Relevance to anything happening now is precisely zero.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

https://banned.video/watch?id=6262f3c355239723cef1e906

This was powerful! The powers behind the world agenda seem to want to eliminate our free will with surveillance technologies under our skin.

If this is not end times, then what is?

• GabeAthouse
  • vienne
  • GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

WTWizard, I purchase things with cash all the time. What are you babbling about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit