Hypocrites

by atomant 7 Replies latest jw friends

• atomant
    atomant
    Get this my sister and her ELDER husband are visiting from over seas and are currently being groomed by bethel how to set a better example.They are being told how to behave right down to how to dress to set a proper christian example.Anyway they are both over weight by a fair margin to be considered unhealthy.The clincher is this elder whom is over weight had the outright cheek to counsel my other sister whom is a j dub that she is over weight and needs to do something about it. Now hows that for hypocritical behaviour.Prime example in any ones book dont you think????
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I visited my Brother a few years ago in the West Palm Beach area and attended his meeting. It was the Circuit Overseers visit and this guy was huge...not just chubby but seriously obese. I'd guess he was about 5'10 and well on his way to or even possibly over 300 lbs. His suit must have been specially made.

At the end of the meeting he announced his plans for the week of activity. Most of it revolved around where he was going to eat and how much he was looking forward to sharing a meal with the "different ones". He even said..."And as everybody knows....Jehovah's people looooove to eat ! "

This was met with raucous laughter from the audience as if he had made the most witty of remarks. I couldn't believe in his condition and in view of what the Bible say's about gluttony, he'd bring up the topic of eating.

• smiddy
    smiddy

A good proportion of JW`s are significantly overweight.

A good number have been married and divorced , some multiple times .

Google Crimes committed by Jehovah`s Witnesses proves it is anything but a Spiritual Paradise, especially with Child Sexual Abuse cases handled by the courts in one Country after another around the Earth.

The amount of witnesses abusing the welfare system while they pioneer taking advantage of the Governments handouts at the same time Demonizing them.

Hypocrites ? yes.

smiddy

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It was the Circuit Overseers visit and this guy was huge.

Need to be fattened up in preparation for the famine and pestilence coming before the great tribulation!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

atomant - your sister and her husband are being set up for failure, they're letting COs and special pioneers go, have you shared that with her?

If they're being groomed sounds like they're going to be sent somewhere special or are they already on a special assignment?

• atomant
    atomant
    Yes shirleyw they are already on a special assignment they are the only whites in a colored congo.Makes sense now doesnt it?
  • atomant
    atomant
    Yes billythe x they dont need their spiritual daily bread they already eat enough bread daily.
  • Landy
    Landy
    If they're being groomed sounds like they're going to be sent somewhere special or are they already on a special assignment?

Hopefully somewhere where there's a McDonald's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit