Theism is a Fact #1

by cofty 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The trouble with many atheists is they subscribe to the yeti or the Loch Ness monster theory of God.

Here's a snap of Cofty (out front), bohm and nicolaou out slaying those pesky irrational believers.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Damn, didn't work. Told you I don't know how.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no problem with there being a god or great designer/architect if you will. He doesn't have to be all lovey dovey or sentimental for one religious group. Nature teaches us that if there was a great designer, he is violent and enjoys watching the strong dominate and the weak to fluff away. I don't have any proof that a higher being exists, but when I see the natural beauty of nature around me crowned in all its glorious colors, smells, tastes and sounds, I am inclined to nod my head to the slim possibility that a higher being had a hand in all of this. Although I have tried to give credit to the god of the bible, I can find no evidence that he exists.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Belief or non-belief is of no consequence, the important thing is to realize that if there is a God he didn't write any books and he is not answering your personal request for favor.
  • suavojr
    suavojr

Here's my proof. If you don't believe then I will make you

http://youtu.be/Rt_pNlUt290

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit