Mother sentenced for abusing 6-year-old son

by ashitaka 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/08/09/child.abuse.colorado.ap/index.html

This blows my f-ing mind....how could people do this??? She brought a grown man to tears, a Judge no less.

The last line of the article gets to me.....this woman is one sick peice of shit.

ash

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    "I am apologizing to my kids," the woman said. "I need them to know I love them."

Right. . . .

I hate stuff like this. . .

Ash, you have a PM.

• Gopher
    Gopher

She has MORE than one child? I think I'm going to lose my breakfast.

And where the hell is the father in this whole mess? Or maybe I should ask, where are the fathers?

Once this abuser is in prison, I think the other inmates will ensure that she gets what's coming to her.

(Edited to remove the word "lady" and insert the word "abuser".)

• leslane
    leslane

sounds a lot like that story called "a boy named it". and what I don't get about it is that she was saying that she apologizes for doing it and is trying to show her kids she loves them. first, you can't just apologize for something like that and how the hell is she showing her kids she loves them.

• obiwan
    obiwan

"I am apologizing to my kids," the woman said. "I need them to know I love them."

With that kind of "love", who needs hate. Give me five minutes with that lady, I'll show her that I love her as well!

• Scully
    Scully

That sounds like something her defense attorney coached her to say. Her actions say way more than her words ever could.

Love, Scully

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Her actions say way more than her words ever could.

Absolutely.

She mummified her child with duct tape and left a hole open for the mouth.....that is worse than any horror movie I've seen. This poor kid will be haunted for the rest of his life from this.

ash

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Actions speak louder than words Be'otch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit