Awkward conversations of Governing Body Advisors - "Tony, you might what to take some time off, you're an asshole"

by jambon1 9 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Is there anyone who will just say it straight in bethel?

"Governing Body members, you're embarrassing us with every broadcast."

• Moster
    Moster

No

• fulano
    fulano

No, they are considered kind of holy at Bethel. Believe it or not, my wife told me that even their clothes are washed separatly from the rest. Only special assigned sisters are allowed to do it. Never understood why.

• freddo
    freddo

Semen stains?

• Chook
    Chook

Freddo I was going to write that earlier but refrained, well said

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@freddo Come again?!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

...my wife told me that even their clothes are washed separatly from the rest. Only special assigned sisters are allowed to do it.

Do they also have to wear sexy french maid outfits?

• tiki
    tiki

Seriously...about the separate laundry???? If true that is just over the top ridiculous. And they tout humility??

• SAHS
    SAHS

“freddo”: Semen stains?

LOL!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

These men are surrounded by "Yes Men". NO ONE is ever going to deliver any "Bad News" the them. They will only hear what everyone already thinks/knows that they want to hear.

It's like Romney, about whom it is said was still expecting to win on election eve. That's what all of his "Yes Men" were telling him. No one who would tell him the real facts was allowed close to him. The rest of the country (maybe world?) knew he didn't have a chance.

So it is with the Guardians of Doctrine (GOD). Everyone who is allowed in their inner circle just tells them what they want to hear. They are worshiped. Everyone just lines up to kiss their ring ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit