Music Video: Would Jesus Wear a Rolex on JW Broadcasting? - PARODY

by cappytan 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
  • scary21
    scary21

I want to nominate this for......BEST VIDEO OF 2016 !

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I second third and forth that Scary21

• talesin
    talesin

Cappytan, you MUST answer this question ,,, YES or NO! Is it a REAL Rolex?

(just read the comments section) :P

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Cappytan, you MUST answer this question ,,, YES or NO! Is it a REAL Rolex?
    (just read the comments section)

Talesin: I KNOW, RIGHT?

What the heck is wrong with that guy? He can't see it as a metaphor and that it doesn't really matter if it is a genuine rolex or not? He can't see that the point of the video wasn't to make a statement that Herd was wearing a rolex? He can't see that the point is to make a comparison between the televangelists they formerly condemned and the current JW Broadcasting BS?

That guy was getting me wound up. It was really hard not to lay into him and go into attack mode.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Easy to make a "biased" video. I could do one with the characters here. You see the problem is every person and institution has issues. It doesn't take much effort to find and mock flaws. It takes greater effort and caring to point out the strengths.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I could do one with the characters here - oh could ya?

The only difference being is that 'characters the here' don't have a following, neither do they pull dangerous No Blood doctrines out of their arse.

Stop trolling.

• cofty
    cofty
    every person and institution has issues... It takes greater effort ..to point out the strengths - Makeme

North Korea "has issues" but the buses run on time.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Easy to make a "biased" video. I could do one with the characters here. You see the problem is every person and institution has issues. It doesn't take much effort to find and mock flaws. It takes greater effort and caring to point out the strengths.

Governing Body strength #1: They excel at not reading their own magazines.

The Watchtower, August 15, 1994: "In stark contrast, news reports have time and again revealed many of the clergy in some lands to be pedophiles, immoral swindlers, and frauds. Their works of the flesh and their extravagant life-styles are manifest for all to see. One popular songwriter expressed it well in his song entitled "Would Jesus Wear a Rolex [a very expensive gold watch] on His Television Show?"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cappytan, you MUST answer this question ,,, YES or NO! Is it a REAL Rolex?.....talesin

I was reading that too..The Guy is an Idiot..

It doesn`t matter if the WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes are all Blinged Out..

What If the Bling is just Cheap "Knock Offs"?!.....That Must Count for Something!..

...........................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/10_1_138.gif

Uhhhhhhhh..No It Doesn`t..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit