[Generic evolution vs. creation thread]

by sir82 29 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Evolution at a deep level is neither true nor untrue it is just a way of looking at things.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Evolution is difficult to accept if you imagine it being like this..

An animal transforming into another like it would in a fantasy movie.

Read a book on the subject itself. Do not read a book that is a scientific commentary or the opinions of a scientist.

• sir82
    sir82

Read a book on the subject itself. Do not read a book that is a scientific commentary or the opinions of a scientist.

[I've read a book written to refute evolution]

[It is full of quotes from scientists who point out inconsistencies in some aspects of the theory]

[Since there are some unexplained inconsistencies, the whole theory is a steaming pile of bollocks]

[Therefore God created everything]

• garyneal
    garyneal

Scientists have been looking for transitional fossil and if you find one of these you will win a nobel prize.

http://img09.deviantart.net/81d6/i/2009/268/6/e/kirk_cameron_poster_by_glorfon.jpg

• garyneal
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If you don't accept evolution you are either ignorant or ignorant. That is all.

Where is a worm I can insult?

• cofty
    cofty
    If you don't accept evolution you are either ignorant or ignorant.

At last!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My favorite part of a Christian creationist's argument is when they are so sure they found a reason that evolution cannot be true, therefore THE GOD OF THEIR UNDERSTANDING did it.

Not Thor or Allah or Jupiter or Ra or ....... but this is for sure- The Father of Jesus did it.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

[It is full of quotes from scientists who point out inconsistencies in some aspects of the theory]

So you read a commentary. It is like saying you know the bible because you read every article of the Watchtower, which is full of hand picked bible verses.

• sir82
    sir82

So you read a commentary. It is like saying you know the bible because you read every article of the Watchtower, which is full of hand picked bible verses.

[What a hostile attack]

[This site is overrun by militant rude atheists]

[I'm leaving as soon as I write a manifesto on what rude militant atheists you all are]

[Then you'll be sorry!]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit