Plans For December

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 6 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Plans for December:

A few friends and I have planned a full month of Kindness , giving and sharing experiences for us to help those who may need it.

The first weekend of dec we are all going to be taking some elderly ones who are on their own, cant get out and about for christmas shopping.They are alone (except friends, no family who cares to be there for them at all) , so we thought we can take them shopping for gifts and stuff, it will help them get out too for a day or two.

Second weekend will be spent with wrapping gifts ,writing cards, letters for these elderly ones and taking them out for an event which they chose to go to.

third weekend we and these elderly ones are all sharing in making different dishes ,soups,muffins, cakes etc and taking them round to the homeless shelters and giving it out to people there (volunteering there afterwards too ,they need all the help they can).

Fourth weekend us friends are going with gifts to three different shelters for the homeless and donating it there plus volunteering in a soup kitchen.

Fifth weekend us friends have arranged for all these elderly ones to a weekend of chilling , fun activities for them ,food n drinks n all.

Just doing this so those who havent got anybody can also feel the warmth, kindness people have and so that thye do not feel left out and depressed.

So looking for ward to a busy and happy giving december for my friends and me.

Can you think of anything else that can be added to these above mentioned activities?

What are your plans ?

Zing

• James Jack
    James Jack

WOW!

So proud of you guys reaching out to those in your community who would benefit from the time you set aside for them!

BRAVO

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

That's amazing Zing! How kind of you and what a refreshing thing to do instead of all the overeating and rushing around at Christmas that usually leaves people depressed. Well done.

I'm just looking forward to seeing my daughter for a few days, she lives a hundred miles away. We will be picking up her grandmother on Christmas Day and meeting my cousin and her daughter and American son-in-law who are coming over for the holidays. This is as big as my family ever gets but looking forward to a pub meal for a change and a nice chat.

Oh I'm going to London for a couple of days to hear a Christmas concert at the Albert Hall earlier in December so I'm looking forward to that too. You all have a great time!

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Great plans!! It’s so nice to see it... you are a kind person with a good heart. Keep it up.

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Xanthippe,

hope your holiday time will be a great one filled with good moments and good memories. It’s all that counts, isn’t it?

I’m sure Albert Hall will not disappoint, there’s a few shows in there at this time of the year, all good.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hello Zing..i hadnt seen you posting for a while.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Xanthippe,
    hope your holiday time will be a great one filled with good moments and good memories. It’s all that counts, isn’t it? -TheOnlyOneLeft

Thanks, it is what counts, yes. Hope you have a good time in the holidays too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit