Ezekial.

by zeb 5 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

I rarely comment on the bible itself as i believe it can be a 'merry go round' and nothing achieved. In my gradual reading of the Bible for the third time I am now up to the book of Ezekial. The message goes into a great detail as to what the almighty will do to fallen nations but there is so little as to the good that is promised later in the scriptures as to the 'new order' (but the jw dont use that term anymore).

Its apity me thinks.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ezekiel : A Book of failed Prophecies.

• sir82
    sir82

Isn't it in Ezekiel that there is the prophecy about the utter destruction of Egypt, how it would be devastated and no inhabitant left, etc, etc etc.?

Even the WTS has a hard time dancing around that one. They've got some explanation for it, but as I recall it is even weaker than their usual weak defense.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

All I remember about Ezekiel is that god made him eat poo.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Don't read anything from the bible book of mythology as I call it

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Was Ezekiel one of the major prophets of the Bible or one of the minor prophets of the bible ,I get confused now.

Whatever ! None of the prophets ever got it right anyway did they.

And the latter day prophets Jehovah`s Witnesses have done no better though they are consistent with the former prophets of the Bible. Fail,Fail,Fail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit