The official relationship between Jehovahs Witnessses and the Watchtower? I'm confused.

by Joliette 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Can anybody answer this for me?

Whenever I tell people I'm ex Jehovahs Witnesses, they always assume that I'm against the Jehovahs Witnesses, but I am more so against the watchtower then anything.People assume that I'm anti-Jehovahs Witness, but now that I've done more research I've realized that its the watchtower thats more harmful then the Jehovahs Witnesses, even though theres a lot of Jehovahs Witnesses I dont like, I'm not against Jehovahs Witnesses as a group.

Can anyone explain this to me?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS are the designated and indoctrinated sales representatives for the WTS. which entails supporting the doctrines which the WTS leaders devise and create, all under a structured guise of preaching the " Truthful and Accurate " Gospel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Whenever I tell people I'm ex Jehovahs Witnesses, they always assume that I'm against the Jehovahs Witnesses, but I am more so against the watchtower then anything.

Most everyone believes WatchTower and JW`s are "One and the Same"..

They are not..

.............................WatchTower..

..........................Image result for Master slave

......................Jehovah`s Witnesses..

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Watchtower is the mother Organization.

Children do not always obey the mother.😜

DY

• sparky1
    sparky1

WATCHTOWER AND THE GOVERNING BODY= VATICAN AND THE POPE

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES= LAITY CLASS

• Joliette
    Joliette
    Theres a lot of confusion when it comes to this. I always tell my brother I'm against the watchtower but he thinks I'm against Jehovah.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been acting in disobedience apostasy to the teachings of JC since its inception as a religoius publishing house. This organization essentially created a commercialized tainted version of the Gospel.

That is a verifiable Truth.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Theres a lot of confusion when it comes to this. I always tell my brother I'm against the watchtower but he thinks I'm against Jehovah.

Your going to have that problem with Every JW..

WatchTower Claims to be the Spokesman for God..

In Watchtower World..

Image result for Watchtower logoImage result for equals sign smallImage result for Angry God

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I'd explain it like this: I'm not against the members of the people's temple, I'm against Jim Jones.

The JW conflation of god with the watchtower is seemingly pretty universal. I told my father that I could no longer conscientiously support the watchtower society in any way, and his immediate response was "we all have to prove to ourselves that Jehovah is real." I'd said nothing about Jehovah, but that was his immediate reaction. You're going to have trouble creating a distinction between the cult and their god in the mind of any JW, no matter what you say.

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

Joliette: "There's a lot of confusion when it comes to this. I always tell my brother I'm against the watchtower but he thinks I'm against Jehovah."

The WT Society has been very successful in deceiving its followers with the belief that putting your trust in "the faithful and discreet slave" is the same as placing faith in Jehovah. Not true! These two are totally different things.

It is the authoritative and unyielding nature of the WT Society that makes it despicable to all those being victimized by its un-Christian practices.

It is not God's fault that this religious entity does not follow Christian practices as they claim. And the JWs are just gullible victims of the superior cunning of its leaders. They have been blinded by ‘the god of this system of things, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ...might not shine through.’ (2 Cor 4.4)

Instead of ‘the glorious good news about the Christ shining through’ to them, what they get is ‘the ominous news of the faithful and discreet slave shining through’...that those who independently worship God without them are doomed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit