Baptised younger

by Sabin 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Control is number one, and also makes up the high numbers for the membership-numbers-driven WTBTS.

Nobody outside the legal adult age should go into any contract, let alone the biggest contract which will affect the rest of a person's life.

What does this so considered Christian org have against following Christ's example in this regard?

The Bible clearly states that one should carefully follow Jesus' example in all things.

Well, as in all other cases, they cherry pick scriptures in this as well.

DY

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Baptised younger

..............I Want To Be a Jehovah`s Witness!..

......Image result for sperm

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Yes, it is all about control and the ability to keep their youth enslaved by keeping the DF threat hanging over their heads. They don't even follow their own counsel about being "footstep followers" of Jesus, who was baptized at the age of 30.

And, Satan! Welcome. Pleased to meetchoo! Are you hoping we guessed your name? I know you are a man of wealth and taste....

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its insane. What is the biggest commitment you could ever make according to a JW? Baptism.

What is the second biggest commitment you could ever make as a JW. They'd probably say marriage.

Why are you told to not get married until past the bloom of youth? Yeah I know most young JWs ignore that shit cause they want to get that booty. But even 18 is pretty much the minimum age for marriage.

Why is it younger for baptism. Control reasons only.

• sparky1
    sparky1

YOU'RE GETTING BAPTISED NOW AND THATS FINAL!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit