GAMEDESIRE - 98% cheating!

by The Fall Guy 2 Replies latest social entertainment

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Having played snooker & pool on the above web site for quite some time, I was booted by the admins for complaining & naming specific cheats to them and on their forum. They laughingly denied that hacking* was going on!

I discovered that at least 98% of players are using hacks/aim bots to win games. How can so many people be so brain-dead that they have to use software to cheat at a computer game? They gain zero!

Then again, if beginners lose their initial 2500 complimentary valueless game-chips, they can only continue playing if they pay cash to the web site for more valueless game-chips. Hmmm.

*How to spot the cheats: when it becomes the cheat's turn to play, the tip of their cue automatically pulls back from the cue-ball - anything between 8 - 20mm. Some hackers are using software which allows them to pot balls without even aiming their cue at the cue-ball!

• Simon
    Simon

Y'know, one thing I only just realized is how game-streaming may finally transform online gaming.

If the game runs in the data-centre and you're just accessing it remotely, there is little scope for cheating.

It could bring the fun back to online gaming, 'cause no one wants to play when people are cheating.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Simon, the tragic thing is this - I have never seen a better web site for pool & snooker, so IMO the owners are seriously missing the opportunity to create a worldwide brand-name, with all the revenues that such a reputation would generate.

The bottom line is this: either Gamedesire CAN'T stop hackers or it doesn't WANT to. No 3rd option.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit