The Ultimate Abuse Against Children of The Jehovah`s Witness Sect That Goes undetected .

by smiddy3 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Surprisingly this category of "No To Blood Transfusions" and if you do have one you will be DF if you are a baptized JW and shunned by all of your friends and family in the religion indefinitely .

And even if you are not baptized yet you will still be marked as a person who has violated Gods commands and you will still be ostracized from your family and friends for who knows how long.

Then their is the pressure from family and "friends" encouraging the child to refuse a transfusion and be loyal to Jehovah and if the worst did happen and they died they would be assured of a resurrection into their New World Paradise.

Coupled with all of that is the JW liasion committee that involves themselves in such cases putting added pressure on the young child not to give in his resolve to refuse blood because he would be letting down his God his parents/ family and all of his friends at the kingdom Hall who expect him / her to remain faithful.

What a tremendous load of pressure that is to put on a child.Loss of family friends and support at such a young age.

No wonder he/she would feel compelled to refuse a blood transfusion with all of this hanging over their head in their vulnerable state and at such a young age.

And then their is the AWAKE magazine that shows all of these children who put God first and died for refusing to take a blood transfusion at the direction of the WTB&TS / Jehovah`s Witness religion and held up as martyrs for doing so.

If that`s not child abuse at its worst then I don`t know what is.

The JW/WT religion should be taken to court and charged over this abuse of children .

Child Abuse that leads to the death of a child.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I agree totally smiddy3

Among the 4.5 million that need blood here in the USA are Trauma victim’s. A trauma victim is a whole other thing when it comes to JW's and their children.

Vehicle accidents, school ground accidents, fire, criminal assault, riding a bike, hit by vehicle etc. There are 192,000 deaths from Trauma per year on average in the US. It is the leading cause of death for people age 1 to 44.

With Trauma......... blood loss is often the most immediate emergency. Some blood loss victims may need transfusions of 50 pints or more of red bloodcells. http://www.nationaltraumainstitute.org/home/trauma_statistics.html

... https://rrvbc.org/blood-facts/

Other situations are Children being treated for Cancer, premature infants, Children having heart surgery. Serious Anemic issues are treated with blood transfusions to build up iron.

Cancer, Organ Transplants typically require 40 units of blood, 30 units of platelets, 25 units of fresh frozen plasma.

Sickle cell disease can call for four pints of blood per month.

Giving birth if the mother hemorrhages.

JW's put themselves and their children at high risk for no good cause. There is no scriptural grounds to avoid a transfusion. The reasons JW's needlessly die is simply to protect the WTBTS from massive law suites. No other religion believes in this doctrine....for good cause it's just too stupid to believe this.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks for posting that additional information Giordano it is very informative .

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Sorry guys /gals if I seem to be blowing my own trumpet ,however I did think this subject would have generated a little bit more discussion from members of this forum ?

Their were a few likes but ? no discussion ?

I thought that with all of the sexual abuse scandals that are taking place in many parts of the world this one of abuse of no blood by coercion would have generated some response from a few people at least ?

I guess I was wrong.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    smiddy: I thought that with all of the sexual abuse scandals that are taking place in many parts of the world this one of abuse of no blood by coercion would have generated some response from a few people at least ?

I think that decades and decades of babies dying for the lack of blood have inured people to the enormity of it all.

People are used to it. And they are helpless to stop the senseless deaths. The org has invested so much into creating a familiarity of blood refusal that it is just "standard" behavior now - the courts accept it and the medical establishment accepts it. How do you fight against a system that has allowed this to happen for so long? It is easier to just accept it. Medical autonomy is sacrosanct.

We hear about the odd case that makes its way into the legal system but that is just the tip of the iceberg. The standard response now is "courts will take over and make sure children get blood." Except that is a false premise and many many children and babies get non blood treatment - we don't know how many children die each day for blood refusal but we know that they do because the medical studies are full of JW children being treated with blood alternatives - and of course they don't publish anything abut the ones who die.

If there is one thing that the org has successfully (for the most part) brainwashed people about, and given false information about, it is the dangers of blood transfusions. They are just wrong. And people don't know how to fight against that - most people are medically illiterate.

The WT/org has a blood phobia and they have passed that on to their followers. The org has given them a rare blood disorder.

Why do people avoid this subject? I don't think they know how to talk about it. They don't know where or how to frame it.

• Giordano
    Giordano

How many die each year? World wide? Hard to know because the WTBTS does not want to know the number. The Society can tell us how many publishers they have, how many hours in service, return visits, bible studies they conduct, the number of pioneers. baptisms and kingdom halls. The number of past publications that are on the banned list, but not how many HLC visits are made and what the health outcome was.

In current medical information........ Deaths are not credited to a lack of a blood transfusion........it's a heart failure issue or a long term fight against cancer, an accident, etc. Nor is anything said about complications and a higher rate of death from a lack of a BT.

The WTBTS blood policy needs to be compared to Jonestown ....a delusional or terrorized group of people sold on the idea that they may be forced to commit suicide on a massive level and coerced to do so in fear of being shamed, abandoned, treated as dead........... or in Jonestown murdered by gun wielding Jim Jones enforcers for not drinking the poison. The only safety was avoiding Jonestown in the first place or to come to understand it's true nature and simply get the hell away from it. So to for today's JW's.

Like the folks at Jonestown.......... JW's are coerced to give up their lives for the WTBTS when it comes to a blood transfusion even though there is no sustainable religious scripture to back that up. Just as there was no good reason to think that the Society should ban transplants for 11 years? It is the worst fantasy that a grossly uninformed religion is capable of making informed faith based medical decisions for it's followers. Ask the Christian Scientists how that worked out for them. Or the inbred Amish or the Shakers no sex policy for married couples who joined them.

It's the freedom to coerce that needs to be remedied. The right of a person not to be coerced needs to be like the Civil Rights laws for a minority to have the same rights as a majority. It's your right to reject bad medical and life style advice from under educated Elders and the Society and not be punished for it.

Unless we....you...... are totally free to make an informed medical decision and prevented by your religion you are definitely living in an 'idiots paradise' which is all the paradise JW's have in their future. Like Jonestown get out now or as soon as you can.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Giordano: Hard to know because the WTBTS does not want to know the number.

Let me fix that for you...the WTBTS does not want you to know the number. I think "they" are more than aware as to what that number is.

The Society can tell us how many publishers they have, how many hours in service, return visits, bible studies they conduct, the number of pioneers. baptisms and kingdom halls. The number of past publications that are on the banned list, but not how many HLC visits are made and what the health outcome was.

You are right. The numbers they publish are the ones they need to publish in order to pretend they are a legitimate religion. They say very little about the actual machinations of their extensive "hospital network". Nothing published about how many hours are devoted to proselytizing to the medical community by utilizing their "special pioneers" - the HLC.

The WT/org has developed a shadow cult that operates behind the scenes of their public cult: the NoBlood Cult. And that cult, the bloodless cult, has been carefully nurtured and includes many medical professionals that are not followers of the JW religion - they just follow the false promises and false hope of the WT/org's bloodless propaganda machine.

What I find irksome about the org's bloodless cult is that they have intentionally and openly lobbied the medical establishment in order to legitimize the religious beliefs of fanatical blood phobics. A religion or charity cannot lobby for political reasons yet they org has been allowed to lobby the legal professions and the medical professions for decades.

And not only that, the "blood management societies" that promote the noblood cult have been founded by and promoted by JWs themselves. To the point that an entire country's blood management program was implemented by JWs (Australia). We now have JWs setting blood standards for people who would never have anything to do with the JWs' ridiculous noblood beliefs.

Another thing that irks me is how the WT/org has got away with transgressing the most basic ethical rule around medical experimentation. They have given the JWs a rare blood disorder. They have made up a medical condition that is purely based upon religious fanaticism. And from that, the JWs have become a group of people who are ripe pickings for medical experiments.

The org jumps up and down and makes a fuss about medical ethics, about how a patient has the right to chose - but there is no choice - the org has made the choice for them. The org has violated the most basic medical ethic there is by giving the JWs a disorder they wouldn't have otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit