In DOUBT THROW It OUT

by BERNARD 4 Replies latest jw friends

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

Its been awhile since i've posted, I thought i'll drop in and say hello too all the newbies, but i've been reading the posts ocassionally and they have been encouraging to see people take the courage to change from the jw mindset and try too move on with there life. For those of you who don't know me I disassociated myself from the WT in june of 1999 with a BIG SMILE, HAVE NOT LOOKED BACK SINCE. My wife was still going at the time with my two kids, this weekend was her convention to my surprise, she did go nor has she attended any meetings in the past six months, since we moved away from my LOVING mother in law who is still a devout JW, that just bring tears to my eyes, tears of joy cause she can't speak to me, that's a PLUS, LOL. Well that's enough rambling for me, I now must sit and write my yearly address to the borg and tell them how im doing without there NEW LIGHT, that I turned OFF nearly four years ago and is happy as can ever be. Feel free to email me if anyone has any issues and not of the watchtower because im not interested. LOL

I Just wash that WT right out OF MY HAIR !

P.S I, my wife and kids PUT UP A CHRISTMAS TREE THIS PAST YEAR WITH TOYS UNDERNEATH, MY END OF THE STORY.

THANK YOU RANDY FROM FREE MINDS.

• BERNARD
  • Prudence
    Prudence

Bernard,

Hi back!

LOL

I Just wash that WT right out OF MY HAIR !

It was nice to here from you.

Take Care...

Purdence

• benext
    benext

Hey Bernard, I didn't know you posted here. How was Hersey Park?

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

HEY BENEXT, I SPRAIN MY NECK THAT FRIDAY, I HAD CANCELED THE HERSEY PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT WEEK ANYWAY BECAUSE OF FORCAST OF RAIN. GOOD TOO SEE YOUR ON THIS BOARD ALSO ITS A SMALLL WORLD !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit