U.A.P. Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon .Videos recently de-classified by the pentagon .

by smiddy3 6 Replies latest social current

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

U.A.P. the new name for U.F.O.`s Have you seen these videos and interviews with the U.S.Navy`s pilots and the reports that the United States are now taking this phenomenon seriously ?

And now more publicly than they ever did before , apart from Project Blue book .?

As an 18 year old I,along with a few others witnessed what I would describe as an U.A.P. or U.F.O. in the night sky.

What`s your take on the subject ?

• zachias
    zachias

I saw eight in a v formation one morning at 1130 am flying over town.

They were conical point to the top and flew as if on rails dead steady that is.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Can you elaborate on that zachias ? How long ago was that and how old were you at the time ? And if i may what part of the world do you live in ,generally speaking that is.

I was in Melborne Vic .Australia with my experience and that`s about 60 years ago now.

And no, for all you naysayers out there, I`m not ready for the funny farm just yet .

• Simon
    Simon

One of the UFOs was flying above the water then shot down into it, only to emerge with a smaller UFO held in it's beak-like protrusion.

Incredible.

The rest look more like the image processing software trying to make an object out of some lens-flare.

• waton
    waton

One of the UFOs was flying above the water then shot down into it, only to emerge with a smaller UFO held in it's beak-like protrusion.

S-imilarly in the 1950 there was an Ufo documentary shown in the movie theaters, that featured a group of them, flying in tight formation, making tight circles, at great altitude glistening in the sunshine. No man made material would withstand the stresses of such tight turns.

it turned out to be a flock of seagulls at lower heights, circling in a thermal.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

If you have not watched, take a look at the documentary "Countdown to disclosure"

• zachias
    zachias

smiddy hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit