Favourite Movie quotes...

by Tornintwo 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Inspiring, funny...you choose...

I'll start with inspiring:

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

And a funny:

Sally in "When Harry Met Sally" just before the famous orgasm scene:

"Its just that all men are sure it never happened to them and all women at one time or another have done it, so you do the math."

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

How Deep is the Rabbit Hole from the Matrix.

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. (long pause, sighs) Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
    (In his left hand, Morpheus shows a blue pill.)
    Morpheus: You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. (a red pill is shown in his other hand) You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. (Long pause; Neo begins to reach for the red pill) Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Shawshank Redemption;

''Get Busy living, or get Busy Dying''

or

Erin Brokovich

''By the way, do they teach Beauty Queens how to apologize? Because you suck at it!!''

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Dumb and dumber

"some people weren't meant for life on the road"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Or,

Back to The Future;

''Whoa, Doc this is heavy!!!!''

Then the Doc Brown replies;

''Why do I keep hearing that word, Heavy? Is there something wrong in the future with the Earth's gravitational pull?''

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Many!!!

Contact - Alien: You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

Planet of the Apes - Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! & You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Annie Hall - "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."

Stand By Me - “I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?"

Star Wars - May the force be with you.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Star Wars A New Hope;

Luke Skywalker- ''I thought you said this thing was fast''

Han Solo-''Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself floating home!!!''

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.

American Beauty

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Star Wars Attack of the Clones;

Kid at the Bar-''Do you want to buy some death sticks?''

ObiWann Kennobi-''No, you don't want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life''.

Kid at the Bar-''I want to go home and rethink my life!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit