"Congregation Bible Study" - Pure Worship

by Jeffro 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The Pure Worship book will be 'studied' at the weekly JW 'Congregation Bible Study' starting next week. Anyone 'lucky' enough to attend might like to consider my review of the book for some salient points in the coming weeks...

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Many thanks started to read it very well reasoned and the effort you have put into finding the facts.

Should be called "Gaslighting worship " Ezekiel . with all lies and exaggerate of what really did take place and the timeline's.

Thanks again

• Magnum
    Magnum

Just looked at link you posted. Don't have time to examine all of it now, but looks like some good stuff. Saving link so I can read it all later. Thanks a lot. I love this kind of stuff.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Pure worship restored"? So the setting up of the Christian congregation was only to be temporary?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They are explaining right now how we will find confusion over the hard print and the revised one on the computer. NEW LIGHT

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Road to nowhere:

They are explaining right now how we will find confusion over the hard print and the revised one on the computer. NEW LIGHT
    Haha. Really? There are some changes but not major. See appendix 2 , also noted where relevant in the main text.
  • scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Printing out this document as a PDF could be improved by a larger print and some of the charts are not colored as the desktop document so the overall presentation needs a slight improvement in order to facilitate a proper examination of its content especially for those who prefer a hard copy.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

'scholar':

Printing out this document as a PDF could be improved by a larger print and some of the charts are not colored as the desktop document so the overall presentation needs a slight improvement in order to facilitate a proper examination of its content especially for those who prefer a hard copy.

I haven't made a PDF version available, but may do so if there is sufficient demand. Trivial matters of presentation don't prevent anyone from making a "proper examination" of the content though.

It's not clear what you mean by "some of the charts are not colored as the desktop document" since only I have access to the original document; if you mean that not all the charts exactly mimic the layout in Pure Worship, I don't see any need to do so unless readers indicate specific instances where something is unclear. (Alternative, maybe you’re referring to the background colour of wide tables on mobile devices layouts?)

Feel free to point out any errors though.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I have added subheadings for the start of each Congregation Book Study section (for what is available so far). This will be updated as the schedule is made available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit