Religions LIE and here's a whopper from a UK Christian Ministry

by nicolaou 6 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Kenneth Copeland Ministries Europe (KCM) are a UK registered charity running their Christian mission from Bath. The magazine cover below is their latest edition of 'Believer's Voice of Victory'. The quality isn't great so I've transcribed the lie below.

HEALED OF AUTISM
    With two young autistic sons, Deborah and Christopher McDermott faced each day with little hope of ever having normal lives. After connecting with KCM, they released their faith to see their children healed. Today, the McDermotts are the grateful parents of two healthy sons.

Disgusting! I'll be reporting this to the Charities Commissiion (for all the good it'll do).

• heathen
    heathen

I do hate these fake faith healing religions ,,, complete sham

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

People like this give charlatans a bad name!!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've done a little digging on Deborah and Christopher McDermott because I couldn't believe that parents of autistic children would ever claim they were 'cured', not only because it's impossible but so many 'autism parents' find the concept offensive.

My wife works with autistic children full time and so our circle of friends includes such parents and their children.

I think the McDermotts need further investigating as it seems they're willing to credit this 'healing' to other ministries as well . . .

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

You can read the article here: http://magazine.kcm.org/i/724836-october-2016

There’s another story on pg. 32 about Annet and Adrie Oomen’s similar results with son Desmond.

The author’s website: melaniehemry.com

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for the links betterdaze.

• darkspilver

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit