Leaked videos of Mormon Governing Body private meetings...

by Londo111 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Londo111
    Londo111

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comments/55i814/leaked_video_of_closed_door_meetings_with_the/

Just saw this over on exJW Reddit...

If only there was a leak of the JW Governing Body like this...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Interesting. That would be so good for JW Governing Body. Can't a bethel insider bug the GB room?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I second the question.

I'd a friend who used to say, "the children of the light do their works in the light". Of course, we both had a huge blindspot toward the organization. If they are in the right, they've nothing to hide by transparency and full disclosure.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

• slimboyfat

Interesting. That would be so good for JW Governing Body. Can't a bethel insider bug the GB room?

I think the GB actually sweep the room or have monitors for that stuff. They are crazy paranoid.

I would love though for there to be a hacking and a dumping of internal emails and conversations between GB members and their staff. It would be priceless. Of course having one last year lie through his teeth under oath wasn't half bad.

• sir82
    sir82

I would love though for there to be a hacking and a dumping of internal emails and conversations between GB members and their staff.

I'd bet you a donut that they are so paranoid, that they have a policy against even using e-mail for internal / confidential stuff. All verbal and/or handwritten notes only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit