Delete account?

by Lostreality 5 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Im in the midst of doing an audit of my online presence, and found that, shockingly, this account is still active. Since there is no way to change the password that I can find, Im curious if the account can just be outright deleted?

Thanks

• carla
    carla

If you stop posting you will just fade away into the thousands of other long lost posters. Unless your real name really is 'Lostreality' I don't think anyone will find you here.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

@carla

While you definitely arent wrong, it is just odd that a person cannot even change their password on the site, let alone delete the account (or heck, even edit old posts to delete them!).

Oh well, you may be right, it may be just a "security through obscurity" sorta situation.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Do you wish to delete your account because you have changed your mind about things?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

No such thing as security through obscurity on the internet,

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I fail to see what the problem is ,nobody knows who you are anyway .If you don`t want to be here just walk away.

Then again if your going back to the religion and think Jehovah will hold what you posted against you ?

Don`t worry he doesn`t exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit