Biden Voter Fraud Admission

by Simon 8 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

He's either admitting that they are relying on voter fraud, or he's a decrepit senile old fart who's unfit to be president.

Which is it?

Did he also just claim that they committed fraud to get Obama elected? What a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

HELL------he just admitted what we all know----- that a body of people, more than likely, some influential members of government agencies -------or the military,------ is involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy, and Trump is in the way.

There is a war already in process in the United States and the majority of citizens can't see it. It is a war for control of the entire Country and it's military assets.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Obviously a senile moment but still hilarious

• Simon
    Simon

Biden, the gift that keeps on giving. He now thinks he's running against "George" (Bush, presumably).

Watch his wife's face. She knows. She's an abuser to let this carry on. But probably likes the money.

And this is a campaign recording ... they put this out, is that the best one they managed to get out of him?

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1320546729503137794

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The population of America is over 328 million ,and Joe Biden / Donald Trump are the 2 best candidates to be put forward for the office of the President of the United States of America ?

" In God We Trust "

Seriously ?

• johnamos
    johnamos
    some influential members of government agencies -------or the military,------ is involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy, and Trump is in the way.

2 Thessalonians 2: 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed,

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Imagine if Joe Biden wins---------what does that say to the rest of the world about the current citizens of the United States who voted him in.

Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Korea-------------------------It's a good time to attack!!!!!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The phrase "Can I change my vote" has been trending in the top 100 Google searches for the last few days, which surprisingly, some states allow you to. Many, many people are just finding out about the extensive corruption within the Democrat party.

• Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit