What is the purpose of life?

by slimboyfat 583 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • looter
    looter

You see, it's that type of disrespectful and rude attitude that I was speaking of, Viviane. You should be ashamed of that because you treat my belief and others like we're a piece of garbage just because you don't feel that he exists, the true Lord. For your information, he does exist, and he is examining everything you do and what you do can be held against you when you need him the most. Just keep that in mind because, one day, you are going to need him and you are going to remember this day and all these other days of you speaking so abusively towards Yah to me and others. You may not have it in your heart but you can acquire it, but you refuse to do so, Viviane, that makes you even worse than I've discovered. And what I've discovered so far was that you, for a woman, have horrible arrogance and you really should seek to change it because that is a nasty thing to have especially for a woman.

Your understanding of the word impotent is very flawed. When you say that God is impotent, you are saying that he is completely powerless and weaker than a newborn baby which can not be more wrong. God has the power to remove the Earth, the moon, the Sun, the universe, the Galaxy, and even further. If we're going this way, he even has the power to remove himself from existence which, of course, he would never do, but I'm just trying to show you that he has unlimited power which is something you should already know in the first place so what you're saying is hereby incredibly bogus and you should resent the things that come out of your own mouth. Do you realize that to say God is powerless when at the snap of his hand, he can remove you completely from this Earth without a trace makes you even more naive then anyone has even thought? Hey, I'm just going by the words of your own mouth.

And I'll have you know that I am a true man. I've been through a lot in my short life. For you to say that I do not act like a man is just ignorance, pure ignorance. I'll have you know that a real man stands behind his own convictions even facing opposition. Also when everyone else seems to have the exact same opinion. A real man knows what is true and is always ready to guard what he knows to be true even when everyone here, except a few smart people, opposes what I believe and stand for. What's worse is that I have to put up with you mocking what I believe in which doesn't make matters better but I stick with it because I know God is watching and he would be very proud of me defending his honor because he loves me and he even loves you but you need to put your own effort in if you want to stop viewing him as impotent which honestly is very conceited and cruel of you and you should really want to change but most likely you won't because you love to be evil, apparently. But like I said before, the heart of me is not an angry old man but a young kind spirit, so I will pray for you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

But like I said before, the heart of me is not an angry old man.....Looter

Image result for Angry old man

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

An so according to Christian belief then to be in Jehovah's constant presence singing Holy Holy Holy is Jehovah great and blah blah blah and that is supposed to be a blessing? Being in his presence and emptying being holy in praise of being in his glorious presents? And give purpose to his life to spend eternity bowing to God? Being his cheerleaders singing his praise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk

• looter
    looter

Well it's better and wiser to believe in the Lord then being in service to an organization of eight long years who are really the Nephilim in God's eyes but appeared to be smaller and we all can imagine. And it's true Brokeback Watchtower. Outlaw, your posts seem like you can be younger than me. Way younger. You are probably very much older than me but you post like a child. So stop embarrassing yourself.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, your posts seem like you can be younger than me. Way younger. You are probably very much older than me.....Looter

Looter..

I`ve Seen Your Picture in a News Paper..

Image result for Old man ranting

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You see, it's that type of disrespectful and rude attitude that I was speaking of, Viviane. You should be ashamed of that because you treat my belief and others like we're a piece of garbage just because you don't feel that he exists, the true Lord

So the guy who says he wishes he could beat me and put me in jail for not worshipping his impotent god and admits he is too impotent to actually do any of that... This guy complains about not getting respect?

That's funny. Seriously, if you want to be treated differently than you are, act differently. It's not that hard.

• looter
    looter

I never ever said that I wished I could beat you or anything. I said that if you were in any way under my jurisdiction, I would indeed discipline you because I would never have that type of thing under my roof because that's bad and you should know that already but you choose to do it anyway which shows your inner character. I have no idea where you getting this put you in jail stuff. I said that I would punish you if you were in any way related to me. I never said I wished anything so stop putting words in my mouth, but why am I telling you that because you usually put words in people's mouths to try to throw them off the central point. That seems to be what you love doing and I'm hip to that and no I'm not going to say that because that something that I wouldn't even know about. I just thought of it the last time I said it.

And, really? You seriously say that for me to be treated differently, I need to act differently? In other words, stop believing in the true God and start mocking him over and over because he is impotent like you wrongly said. Of course you want me to do that because you believe he is impotent which isn't true but you are so bent on him not helping you that you insist he is impotent which isn't true because if you prayed to him, he wouldn't be so impotent like you claim him to be. But you are so mean and evil towards the Lord and you think he'd help you when you have nothing but contentment and disrespect towards him? Please don't make me laugh, sister. I'll never do that because that is detestable and evil to God but you already know that so I don't know why you keep trying to change me but I guess it's in your game motive. Like I always say, I will pray for you because you need Jesus right now as you have too much hate in your heart and it's good that you know it but you need to try to change.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

looter, you're being ridiculed because you're ridiculous. Three days ago on this topic I asked you:

Instead of throwing threats at us try to convince us that the Lord really is a God of love.

You didn't bother, probably because you know it's an impossible task. Instead you railed like the petulant little teen brat you are and are now getting the spanking you deserve.

Carry on Viviane . .

• looter
    looter

I am not a brat! I am almost 20 and I've had a great life in my day and I'm probably more of a man than you'll ever be! So shush, you disrespectful gumbo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit