What is the purpose of life?

by slimboyfat 583 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• looter
    looter

Oh sweetie, please, stop being delusional. If I were to see you in real life I wouldn't dare do anything to you. I was just letting you know how I felt about the things that you were saying which are bad and I don't have to tell you why, you know why. And the fact that you continue to do so shows a lot about your character. In person, I would probably hug you and kiss you on your cheek or forehead and tell you to seek Jesus because you need him. And I just wanted to let you know that I never, ever, would think about beating or punishing a woman unless she was my wife or daughter. I just want you to know that you are one of the most evilest woman I've ever talked to. I've never seen a woman so insistent that God doesn't exist, it's very crazy. I would suggest that you wise up because you are a woman and a woman should be more spiritual than a man. You are very welcome to have my wisdom.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    If I were to see you in real life I wouldn't dare do anything to you.

I know. Hence the use of "impotent". Like most christian men preaching hellfire and damnation and threatening women, you would completely crumble if faced with a woman willing to stand up to you.

In person, I would probably hug you and kiss you on your cheek and tell you to seek Jesus because you need him.

Not if you ever wanted to hug or kiss anyone again, you wouldn't. Respect boundaries and personal space. Impotent Jesus is not a license for you to start groping women you were fantasizing about punishing.

I just want you to know that you are one of the most evilest woman I've ever talk to.

Awww, thanks! Impotence not withstanding, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I've never seen a woman so insistent that God doesn't exist, it's very crazy.

It is crazy, because I've never insisted that. Impotent, sure, I've said that, but I never insisted your god didn't exist.

I would suggest that you wise up because you are a woman and a woman should be more spiritual than a man. You welcome.

It's adorable how men who admit they want to punish and spank you but would crumble in real life given the opportunity still feel like they get to tell me what to do. It's a weird combination of impotent and power raging.

Just like their god.

• Landy
    Landy
    ...that I never, ever, would think about beating or punishing a woman unless she was my wife or daughter.

Nice. Is that what good christians do these days, beat their wives and daughters?

• looter
    looter

So you do believe he exists! I've figured that out a long time ago because you wouldn't hate him so much if you didn't think he exists. Now that you've acknowledged that he is alive and has created you and I, it is time for you to learn how to respect him. Baby steps, I know, but you can do it because with all that energy you pursue mocking him, you can surely use that energy to praise him. But what am I doing? You love being evil. You are evil. You can't even write a post without disrespecting God. Can I ask you? Do you feel any sort of shame about the way you are? It seems that a person wouldn't want to feel that way about God and the fact is is that you don't have to, all you have to do is believe and put your trust in him but you're so arrogant, you can't find it in your heart to do so. That's very stubborn of you by the way.

But there is light at the end of the way. You can change if you really and truly want to change but you will need some counseling first because it's also very strange for a person to like being evil even when acknowledged. It seems that normally someone would not want to be known as an evil-doer or an evil spirit but you really love it. That's very weird and I hope you realize that because that's just worst thing for you. I'm actually getting second-hand embarrassment from that. And of course I wouldn't do anything to you in real life because women are special to me no matter how evil or deranged they are, such as yourself, but that's why I said if you were my daughter because you honestly remind me of a daughter that I could have in the future. And can I ask you something? Can you please stop saying Jesus is impotent? Because he isn't and it's making me angry. Thank you. Learn to care about another person's feelings, woman.

• A Ha
    A Ha
    ...that I never, ever, would think about beating or punishing a woman unless she was my wife or daughter.

40% Poe, 60% mentally ill person (not because of this line, but body of work)

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So you do believe he exists. I've been figured that out a long time ago because you wouldn't hate him so much it didn't think he exists.

Oh heavens no. I'm an atheist. Seriously, though, are you mental? How do you live with just literally making up whatever ridiculousness is coming out of your mouth?

You love being evil. You are evil. You can't even write a post without disrespecting God.

Don't forget having no respect for your beliefs.

I'm actually getting second-hand embarrassment from that.

Perhaps you should practice abstinence. It's kind of the same as impotence?

And of course I wouldn't do anything to you in real life and of course I wouldn't do anything to you in real life

I know. Impotence. We covered that.

I said if you were my daughter because you honestly remind me of a daughter that I could have in the future

So you think beating a stranger is terrible but beating your daughter is OK? That's literally the definition of impotence.

Just like your god.

Can you please stop saying Jesus is important because he isn't and it's making me angry. Thank you.

Yes. I could.

Jesus is impotent.

But I won't.

• looter
    looter
    In other words, everything is impotent to you because you can not understand why Christ is good and is the personification of good. Not only that, he is the sole reason why we have a chance at happiness and the fact that you cannot understand that shows that you are nothing more then the type of person he's frowned against in the scriptures. It will be very important for you to realize this instead of saying the same thing with impotence which means nothing. I know it's a joke to you but it's not a joke to me when you say those types of things toward God and Jesus Christ, the only reason we truly have to live. So you don't insist that God doesn't exist but you are an atheist, that's strange and very contradictory. You are obviously confused about your stance in this case and you need help because it's affecting your mind and making you enjoy being evil.
  • looter
    looter
    That's all very interesting, prologos, but it's not that I dislike science it's the insistence that science is more important and valuable than the Lord which infuriates me. What I meant with what I said was that science was taking those who hold it to that high value to hell not trusting individuals
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    In other words, everything is impotent to you because you can not understand why Christ is good and is the personification of good.

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. It seems that fundamentalist women beating death preachers are constitutionally incapable of being honest or even pretending to discuss what someone wrote. It's just one lie, one strawman, one made up nutter butter comment after another that is completely divorced from reality.

Why? It can't all be Jesus Impotence.

I know it's a joke to you but it's not a joke to me when you say those types of things toward God and Jesus Christ, the only reason we truly have to live.

If you don't like reading about how Jesus is impotent, then stop reading about how Jesus is impotent.

So you don't insist that God doesn't exist but you are an atheist, that's strange and very contradictory.

You just told us you don't you don't know what atheist means. I see the problem.

• You are obviously confused about your stance in this case and you need help because it's affecting your mind and making you enjoy being evil.
      I'm not at all confused about your god being impotent. You just don't know what atheism is. It just means a lack of belief in god, gods, goddesses, spirits, fairies, magic, elves, etc. Not an insistence they don't exist.
  • Landy
    Landy

Are we there yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit