New light wt last Sunday Para 14 you can now

by poopie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie
    Enjoy your friends and families company as your annointed even if you are df I guess thst applies to everyone
  • Listener
    Listener

Yes Poopie, that is a good comment.

This is Para 14 from the Jan Watchtower

How do anointed ones feel about their life here on earth?
    14 Should we conclude, then, that these anointed ones want to die? Paul was inspired to answer this way: “In fact, we who are in this tent groan, being weighed down, because we do not want to put this one off, but we want to put the other on, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.” (2 Cor. 5:4) They have not lost interest in this life, wanting it to end quickly. On the contrary, they are eager to use each day in Jehovah’s service together with friends and relatives. Yet, no matter what they are doing, they cannot help but remember the glorious hope that they have for the future.—1 Cor. 15:53; 2 Pet. 1:4;1 John 3:2, 3; Rev. 20:6.

If those that declare themselves as anointed ones who believe that they will be going to heaven to be Kings and Priests was true then they would be seriously considering their personal dealings with those that have been close to them on earth. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a King/Priest after shunning and deliberately avoiding disfellowshipped parents, children, brothers and sisters.

• prologos
    prologos
    " everyone wants to go to heaven, nobody wants to die" Rev 20 limits the heavenly ruling and priesting to those killed for their religion, so, bare your necks and enjoy your lives now.
  • Aroq
    Aroq

prologos, actually Rev 20 does not limit those going to heaven. It limits those who will rule and reign, but it never give a direct number. It is a fallacy that there is a number associated with heaven bound folks. I can show you from Galatians if you'd like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit