Science Alert Quiz

by cofty 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    I'd rather not say
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

7/7

However, I noticed that the answer to most (maybe all) of the questions was 'false'.

I'll take that as a unrefutable sign from God that the theory of evolution is also false.

:-p

• vivalavida
    vivalavida
    6/7 damn! Got wrong the complexity one.... grrr!
  • done4good
    done4good

7/7

All of the answers were indeed false, as all statements are examples of common misconceptions of evolution. These are basic practical examples, that demonstrate that someone understands the basics of how evolution works. If anyone scored less than 7/7, there is some basic principle that is likely not understood.

d4g

• Heaven
    Heaven

7/7.

I like the statement about if there was/is a Creator, he really likes beetles.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I got 6/7 too. Got caught on the last one.. but not bad for someone that knows very little about evolution. Must be down to Cofty's lessons...

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    7/7 here.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I got 5/7 - not too shabby, but I am a Biology graduate.

I got the question about evolution leading to more and more complex forms wrong. In my defence, whilst observing the various Phyla in chronological sequence of when representatives approximately first made an appearance - i.e. Porifera, Cnidaria, ect. to Chordata - there does seem to be a trend, perhaps insignificant, of increasing complexity.

I also got wrong the question asking which group of animals are most diverse.

I haven't got my thinking cap on today ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit