How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

by FreePeace 5 Replies latest jw friends

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Several months ago, I wrote an article designed to help those who have left the WTS. It came from my own experience.

Some of you have already read it, and I have received some good feedback.

If you are newer to this board, you may not have seen it. It might help.

The article is entitled, "Who Am I? How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS," and you can find it at:

http://www.geocities.com/freepeace2000/Truthquest/TruthQuestx.html

"The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine

My webpage: http://www.geocities.com/freepeace2000/Truthquest/TruthQuestx.html

• Jang
    Jang

Thanks for reminding me of that article ..... will send the URL to all the newbies I know of

JanG

• sf
    sf

Hello FreePeace,

Great site!! May I have your permission to cut and paste items to chatrooms? I WILL NOT PASTE ANY NAMES!! ONLY TEXT. It's a highly informative site; one i am sure will be hit many times if you allow me to bring others to it. Some chatters want direct text pasted, they do not want to open a window while chatting or other reasons.

I will wait on your reply.

Sincerely, Scally/ "wtURLs" on yahoo mess chat

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hey Scally,

Feel Free!

FP

• sf
    sf

Yahooooooooooooooooo

Scally (much appreciation klass)

• think41self
    think41self

Hey FreePeace...my little sweetie

Even tho I read your article when you wrote it, I went back and re-read it with the thought of all the new ones on the board(myself included, really)and I have to say again:

Wow!

You have put into words how so many of us feel on trying to figure out who we are and what we stand for without the teachings and beliefs that we felt defined us as individuals for so long. I highly recommend this article to anyone who recently left...is thinking about leaving...or just needs a reminder "lift".

Keep up the good work, Free...you have a way with words(and with your hands, lips, etc....but we won't go into that now)

think41self

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit