Anyone do the Paqui one chip challenge?

by JimmyYoung 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I don't get into the challenge garbage but this one intrigued me. I bought three because as they run out the price goes up and I was going to resell. But I decided to do one for myself. I know that some are affected differently but for me it was vomiting and about 3 hours of absolute hell. I would never ever try this again. Anyone else do this challenge?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I did... with seven friends.... to see who would run for the ice cream last..... forget that.

its beyond spicy. people laying on the floor screaming with pain for hours....

never doing it again.... until next time that is

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I will never be tempted to do it again. I am selling the last two I have. It started in my mouth burning like nothing I have ever tasted even dave's insanity hot sauce. After it started to go away in my mouth so I could handle it it started to make my stomach hurt like nothing I have ever felt, then moved to my intestines. It was hours and I was exhausted after. This AM I found a small piece of the chip about the size of an pencil eraser in the little chip mylar bag. I broke off a piece the size of a grain of rice and did it and that was bad for about 1/2 hour but I could handle it. A full chip was horrible.

• The Fall Guy
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    At least it isn't pumpkin spice.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Self afflicting pain seems a bit idiotic and nonsensical does it not ?

I like not and spicy but there is point where too hot is uncomfortable and unpleasant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit