Generation expiry date?

by pleaseresearch 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Fisherman...

I'm confused at this point.

Are you a WT loyalist/apologist (loyapologist? apoloyalist?) or not?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, wt extrapolations are not based upon numerology and my guess is based upon what seems to me is common sense and not numerology.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw, wt extrapolations are not based upon numerology and my guess is based upon what seems to me is common sense and not numerology.....Fisherman
    IT``S ALL NUMEROLOGY..

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.............................................

Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.[1] It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts.[2]

...........Image result for Watchtower Logo

Image result for Watchtower logoImage result for satan loves youImage result for Watchtower logo
    ..............Satan Loves You Too Fisherman!..

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Boy the Millennial Reign is really getting cut into - Jesus will have less than 900 years to make Bears and Lions happy to play with Kids - and have man Cultivate to perfection places like Yosemite and Yellowstone, they are so crappy looking now - you know - being uncultivated by man.

Hope they plant miles of daisies, or make it look like Warwick!

p.s. we dont live with a date in mind :)

• Saename
    Saename

ttdtt, according to Jehovah's Witness theology as I learned it in my region, the millennial reign will start after Armageddon when God's Kingdom is established on earth and not in heaven only (not that it will ever happen...) So, no, Jesus won't have less than 900 years―according to Jehovah's Witnesses anyway, as I am atheist.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Said his before, milk in fridge has a Use by Date, with WT milk they cross out the date and write a new one in. No wonder the food is OFF!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Sorry for the triple posts. NOT intentional. I posted once and did not post through. Tried again and again nothing happened a day latter triple post.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Jesus will have less than 900 years

Nahhh, the 102 years and counting don't count towards the millenium.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I'm confused at this point. Are you a WT loyalist/apologist (loyapologist? apoloyalist?) or not?

Why and what are you confused about?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As has been said before:

Jesus was only speaking TO HIS FOLLOWERS IN HIS DAY!

There is no future application...so its all a moot point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit