Generation expiry date?

by pleaseresearch 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    Fm: "--October 1 2016 marks 102 years from 1914 There should be something coming down on the horizon

2019, 100 years of Faithful and Discreet slaving. one disaster after another, except real estate investment, buy in 1975, sell in 2016.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    pro, the wt message for the past 100 years has been THE END is now. The rubber band can only stretch so long. 2014, 100 years seemed to be the limit, a century! OK, give it a couple of years more. MY guess is that all bets are in and this is it. Again, either something hits or there is a doctrinal change.
  • baker
    baker

Most will not leave even if Jehovah himself came into the room and told them, he has tricked them all. Just read PS 90:10 where if 80 you are strong and then you fly away...wait, did any one notice the 2 last words, it says you fly away! How can you fly away if you are unconsince and in the earth. Oh, just another sentence that shows that they misinterpret everything.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Most JW s don't pay attention so most won't even notice, those that do most have been in so long thier minds won't let them do anything about it. It also important to note that anyone younger then 1995 probably won't have a clue even what thier talking about. I knew an elder that was baptised in 1986 and years later when I told him in like 2015 Jesus wasn't his mediator he didn't have a clue and got a pissed off at me. He had to go check to find out I was right. Anyway the mediator change came in 1979-80.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

October 1 2016 marks 102 years from 1914 and close to 41 years from 1975. There should be something coming down on the horizon either event or teaching, my guess that something must give by 2017 latest.....Fisherman

Image result for hot stuff devilImage result for Watchtower logoImage result for hot stuff devil

Image result for numerology

• Chook
    Chook

33CE. It's written on the back cover of old black book. Especially important it said don't add to the story

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

something must give by 2017 latest

So on Jan 1st 2018...then what?

You renounce the WT as a false prophet?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, wt extrapolations are not based upon numerology and my guess is based upon what seems to me is common sense and not numerology.

• Nobodyspecial
    Nobodyspecial

Lol found a few more hitler/wt videos

https://youtu.be/LdiwqQbCd5w

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Outlaw, wt extrapolations are not based upon numerology and my guess is based upon what seems to me is common sense and not numerology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit