Harry Potter actress defends the delusional!

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

"Emma Watson, who played Hermione Granger in the Potter franchise, said: "Trans people are who they say they are and deserve to live their lives without being constantly questioned or told they aren't who they say they are."" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53002557

Mental institutions throughout the world should now release all the inmates who similarly claim that they are Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, Brad Pitt, etc. etc. etc.

• Simon
    Simon

Men are men.

Women are women.

Trans women are still biologically men.

Trans men are still biologically women.

Facts are facts.

Leftists are retarded.

Actors are often poorly educated, they specialized in "drama class" after all. But they do like attention and causes that can give them attention.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

The leftist idiots don't care about facts or only if they like the facts or they support their thinking. There are two genders men and women. A tranny is a man who wears makeup. If that trips your trigger that is your business but don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining. Holly weird is a self supporting circle jerk society. If you are a woman and want to cut your hair dress butch and act like a man that is your business but you are know and always will be a woman. This is just another example of liberal idiots living in a fantasy world. I have a niece who came out as a lesbian and I told her I don't care about her sexual preferences any more than if she were heterosexual. But if she told me she was a man I would say you can feel how you want but what you are biologically is how you were born and how you will die.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

You mean the right are retarded don't you Simon? Such childish talk coming from a adult. You make me sick when you talk like that. So if you want this board to be gun toting, left hating and no understanding what so ever on what others believe then good bye. You ran off several on the board, flipper comes to mine. So good bye to all I will remember the kind ones and totally forget the assholes. Please take me off this board. Still Totally ADD

• Simon
    Simon

Oh no, if you're offended then I'm sorry you are an idiot. Bye.

Personally, I care more about the women and girls being victimized through their lost opportunities in life because they are pushed out of sports by men masquerading as girls, the poor kids who will have their lives wrecked because they are convinced they need to change gender in the first place and the victims of perverts who use it as an excuse to go into girls changing rooms and washrooms.

Promoting and defending the perversions of the left is totally retarded IMO and I will not apologize to anyone for saying so. No one should be afraid to offend anymore over what is right and proper.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

As Still Totally Add said, This website changed from a ex JW forum to a right populist forum.

And Simon... you don't have to apologize.... but as Still totally Add said ...

Very childish calling those who don't share your opinions idiots.

And... yes... I think Emma Watson is completely right by what she said.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Daniel: you are free to prove what the majority of people in this world believe as factual is wrong.

If you can point to a biology textbook where biological sex is fluid in any other mammal ape.

These aren't right wing viewpoints, they have been considered facts for thousands of years outside of politics.

There are indeed people with mental illness but to play along with their delusions to the point of self-harm does not serve them well. There are plenty of examples of sex change regret as well as permanent damage to teenagers through hormone replacement and the suicide rate doesn't go down after treatment, even among those that integrate with society as their preferred sex which indicates something else is going on.

It's cruel to say "yeah, you have a problem, let's have some surgery and drugs that don't help, just so I can feel good and can be woke and tell our friends how great we are"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit