What's The First "Worldly" Thing You Did When You Exited The Cult?

by pale.emperor 58 Replies latest jw experiences

What's The First "Worldly" Thing You Did When You Exited The Cult?

Image result for Banana flasher

• Divergent

Sex, sex, and... more sex

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Made an appointment for the mental health test at the VA (Veteran Administration), and Oh boy I'am so happy that I made that decision. Think about this, Jehovah pick me as a elder and I had major mental issues, a 100% disable granted by the VA.

• millie210

I went to a biker bar with a disfellowhipped frend and her Harley riding brother and played pool.

Such nice people and an easy going group.

Most fun I'd had in forever.

• DesirousOfChange

I don't think I want to put it in writing (just in case I'm ever "outted" here). . . . . . . Doc

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Participated in grandkid's first Halloween and Christmas, those were the highlights. We started collecting Santa figurines at yard sales and junk shops - this year we'll have about 10 different ones. We were given a nesting dolls of Santa, so cute.

For the first two years we bought live trees but then I bought an artificial one on sale. Live trees are a lot of work, lol.

We got a skeleton to hang outside by the driveway on Halloween. He wears the one necktie we kept.

Grandkid will be 17 in a couple weeks - she says it's her Beatles birthday! She's a Beatles fan like back in the 60s, just cannot believe how good they were. She started playing bass because of Paul. Now she's playing the double bass in orchestra.

I love being a worldly grammaw‚ô•

• mrquik

Got a tattoo. Then I got another one.

• Stealth

Got a 2 door car.

Watched an R rated movie.

Went for a swim at the YMCA.

Went for coffee with with someone without a chaperone.

Registered to vote.

Volunteered my time at the food bank.

Wore some tight pants.

Grew some facial hair.

Got a tattoo.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Lost my virginity to a prostitute.

I know, you didn't want to hear that.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

VI: You lost your virginity to a Concubine, that sounds a little better. It was good enough for men in the Bible, no problem.....

Share this