JW and the Sabbath

by Andromeda 103 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    andro: I repeat the only reason I mention them is because you all think that what you were told in schoolis the truth and everyone else who questions it , is ignorant.

Please elaborate on what you think I have had for schooling and why that has made me ignorant

if you are going back to the blood issue that's not a problem

Nope...not going back to the "blood issue"...you are the one bringing it up. But...seeing as you have...is your reason for refusing blood a biblical one or a medical one?

• Landy
    Landy
    I also happen to know someone who contracted aids by blood transfusion,

Altogether ignoring the millions of peoples' lives that have been saved through a blood transfusion.

And to imagine that you can contract 'aids' via a blood transfusion shows the frankly astounding level of your ignorance, not to mention the fact you're lying through your teeth.

• Andromeda
    Andromeda

Orphancrow don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say you were, I said people believe that what they were told in school is the truth and that everyone who questions it seems ignorant. Anyhow it is really up to you if you want to believe that what you were told the truth even if it isn't. Ignorance is truly bliss I tell you that. My stance on blood is mainly because of God but having experienced what I have, it is both.

Landy: I didn't know there were lie detectors here. I'm giving my opinion and experience. You give yours. Perhaps you wish I say HIV? Yeah that surely makes a difference and my best friends sister is surely now cured from her HIV because yeah it won't kill her. It just costs lots of money to keep alive, lots of endurance from her and her family and yeah should I mention the suicide attempts? Yeah that makes a lot of difference. If you don't know others pain because you don't know what is like refrain from saying things you know nothing about. You seem like ignorant one.

"Oh I never heard of it so it must be false"

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    andro: Orphancrow don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say you were, I said people believe that what they were told in school is the truth and that everyone who questions it seems ignorant.

They are your words. they came from your mouth

You said "you all". You didn't say "people"

"... you all think that what you were told in schoolis the truth

And you didn't say "seems" ignorant, you said "...and everyone else who questions it , is ignorant."

*oops...forgot to ask something...you had said "My stance on blood is mainly because of God but having experienced what I have, it is both." So...would you accept artificial blood? How does that work according to the bible?

• Andromeda
    Andromeda
    I don't think you understand anything I've said. I will NOT ACCEPT ANY BLOOD. THANK YOU NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Andro: I didn't know there were lie detectors here

heehee

Now you know

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

This whole conv sounds very JWish! LOL. Someone lays out all their ideas on a topic about a doctrine, they claim to have 'authority' to know the background of said doctrine, and once their expertise/authority is QUESTIONED - they immediately get defensive, yet never provide any proof or specifics of their 'authority', and then finally sum the whole conversation by calling the questioner childish or stupid - and lastly demand to be 'left alone'.

Just another example of typical Jw mentality...start a fire, build it up to an inferno, then plead the 5th when fingers are pointed at you for starting the whole thing. 😁😁😁

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

babygirl30: This whole conv sounds very JWish! LOL

Someone lays out all their ideas on a topic about a doctrine, they claim to have 'authority' to know the background of said doctrine, and once their expertise/authority is QUESTIONED - they immediately get defensive, yet never provide any proof or specifics of their 'authority', and then finally sum the whole conversation by calling the questioner childish or stupid - and lastly demand to be 'left alone'.

You're right, babygirl. And it isn't just the JWs who use this MO...it is a favorite technique adopted by fundamental believers that cannot defend their beliefs

And the typical comeback that they fall back on "...oh, so you think you are so smart because you are educated?" And what they really mean is this: "I feel ignorant when I am around people who know more than me. I will be perceived as stupid. Therefore, God. And damn all you educated smart ones to eternal damnation."

• just fine
    just fine

If you want to keep the Sabbath..... Keep the Sabbath. If you want to take blood.......take blood. It's not up to me to decide anything for anyone except me. All the conspiracy theories about satan, demons or the Jesuits deceiving me is crazy talk.

My husband would be dead right now if not for a blood transfusion, so don't try to scare people about the life saving properties of blood transfusions.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't think you understand anything I've said. I will NOT ACCEPT ANY BLOOD. THANK YOU NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.....Andromeda

Of course you can!..

You can use WBT$ approved Blood Fractions..

You can use WBT$ approved "Hemopure" made from Cows Blood!..

......................................Image result for the word moo

Image result for Hemopure.....Image result for sailor moon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit