Conclusion

by Esmeralda001 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hi Esmerelda,

I'm glad to hear you could make change and that you got out. Congratulations!

Now depending on the type of person you are, its now your turn to have some fun.

At some point you may be contacted or visited by "well meaning" witnesses or elders who actually just want you to return to the kingdom hall.

That's when you can lay it on thick: How their treatment of you has caused you severe psychological distress (which it seemingly really has). If tears come quick to you, by all means have a good cry in their presence. LET IT ALL OUT. Not only will it give you catharsis but also know that as a result that there will be special needs talks at the kingdom hall in your honor. Oh and if asked when you'll return just say soon as you need some time to work through all the emotional damage that has been caused.

• Esmeralda001
    Esmeralda001

@SBT

i'm affraid that if I do that, it will give the elderette the satisfaction to know that she won. I want to move on and forget these people. This is a gift from me to myself. Great suggestion though.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

If there's one thing that one would have to avoid, it would be giving elderette any form of satisfaction.

So yeah whatever you think is the best course of action.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Yes i agree with you that is how I see it too, not wanting to give them the satisfaction they won & got to us.... the best revenge is to show them it didn't bother you & enjoy your freedom living a successful happy life is the best revenge you can give anyone who treats you this way....
  • Esmeralda001
    Esmeralda001

@Khaleesi

again thank you for your very kind thoughts. It is very much appreciated xox

• Esmeralda001
    Esmeralda001
    (I re-read your first reply.) That's quite a story. I don't even know how you managed to put up with this for so long!!! :-0
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Well Esmeralda,

That was a great thread to read and all your responses to other posters were really nice, you have made some friends here that truly understand your experience.

You have also learned a life lesson about inappropriate behaviour and adults. I think you manage yourself really well and you will go far in your chosen career. I am sorry your parents need looking after but I hope this will not stop you from achieving your career goals.

Well done

Kate xx

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    well done, a decision you wont regret one single bit, removing toxic,judgemental almost close to psychotic people from your life can only be for the best.
  • DJS
    DJS

Esmerelda,

Excellent. Now, run for your life. Engage No. 1. Put your Millennium Falcon into hyper drive and do not look back.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    If you have their phone no's /addresses it may be worth a " goodbye" text stating that the elderettes stumbled you and that the lack of Christian love within this Cong proved to you God's spirit was not there amongst them.😈

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit