G Losch Talk - Do Not Hold a Grudge

by Listener 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JHK
    JHK

Not hear, not see, not speak ... not think.

Watchtower's world.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ok so in the shunning video you are told to hold a grudge until the person gets reinstated.

Now they are saying don't hold a grudge, what do they think shunning is?

Disfellowshipping has got to be the mother of all grudges! Carried out by an entire group!

WT speaking out both sides of their ass - again.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Is this how old white guys rap?

• sparky1
    sparky1

DO NOT HOLD A GRUDGE.....................Unless of course, we tell you to!

• millie210
    millie210
    If you can stop holding a grudge talk to the person who has upset you or talk to a trusted friend. Don't talk to anyone else as it can cause divisions within the congregation or the family.

Explain exactly how talking to your friend of choice is different than talking to "anyone else"?

The whole idea that they can "allow" you one friend to talk to and order you not to talk to anyone else lest you cause division is ridiculous. It shows a poor understanding of human nature.

• Listener
    Listener

Agreed Millie, it's all about protecting the wrongs occurring in the organization than anything else.

Also, so much for the claim that the org. is a wonderful place. Surely all JWs should be able to trust most of their fellow Brothers and Sisters and be able to seek their support when things are not right.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

It's not good, to go around and hold a grudge, in fact, what would it take, to make you budge?

You become the loser, if you keep on that path, for acting this way, is showing, your wrath!

Take time out and think, things through, then the right decisions, will automatically, come to you!

Holding a grudge, can only make your life harder, in many ways, something you may, come to regret, for the rest of your days!

No one, is perfect and they will, make mistakes, so to judge them, isn't the right thing to do, you, have to be the bigger one, of the two!

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

The Porcupine

Any hound a porcupine nudges
    Can't be blamed for harboring grudges.
    I know one hound that laughed all winter At a porcupine that sat on a splinter.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Insufferable hypocrisy! From a religion that insists people 'give the silent treatment' to family members who happen to believe something different to them. I truly believe my family have shunned me for twenty-seven years because they hold a grudge against me for daring to shake their faith by leaving their religion. The GB not only condone grudge holding, they encourage and applaud the immature inclination towards this behaviour. Yes you're so right the organisation sees shunning as a form of punishment, not an act of love at all!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

That's good then. The JWs can now stop shunning. (I'm being sarcastic).

I find it amazing how the dublications and pubic talks say one thing, but the reality and practice is another.

How many times has the WBT$ preached love and kindness but proven false to this claim?

They are lying filth from the top to the bottom as the hypocricy filters from the 7 rock star paedophile enabling popes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit