Scientology special series by Leah Remini - wonder if any JWs have watched it and what they think?

by deegee 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• deegee
    deegee

Does anyone know of any JWs who have watched Leah Remini's special series on Scientology currently being aired on the A&E cable channel? The JWdom parallels are striking.

I am curious to know if any JWs have watched it and what their reactions are?

..............on second thoughts, there's some course language in the series - which has been edited - so maybe JWs might not watch it.

It seems the series is best for someone who is in the phase of waking up, aware that something just isn’t right with the group. The show would help such ones validate their sense of “something isn’t right here”.

The series would probably have no effect on those who are thoroughly indoctrinated and thoroughly mind controlled.

• tiki
    tiki

I watched parts of it and the parallels were very obvious...

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I haven't watched that particular show, but there are many on Scientology around. I recently watched one in Investigation Discovery, following the story of a woman who ended up murdered by her own son in the Scientology church.

I like shows like the one you're mentioning. I'll look for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit