Urgent Matter PLEASE HELP

by TeenageInsider 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE FROM THE BEGINNING.

Im talking Blondie, Data Dog, Outlaw, people like that.

need urgent help. ASAP. thank you

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

You're here longer than I am....want to help if I can anyway.

Good luck with whatever shitty situation came your way....

• Listener
    Listener

Simon's been around since the beginning :)

• atomant
    atomant

Can atomant come to the rescue?

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon's been around since the beginning

I am the oldest ... most places I go now (except McDonalds in the morning - last time I saw that many old people in one place I was watching Cocoon).

I'm wondering why you need people who've been here a long time - age is only a guarantee of, well, age ... there are lots of people who can give good advice.

I presume 'Urgent' also signifies very important too and it's easy to confuse the two and get anxious and feel pressure if making a big decision. This often means it's best to take as much time considering the options so don't rush into anything, whatever it is.

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

If you have received your private message i urge you to please not share it.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

TeenageInsider,

As Simon said: there's urgent and there's important.

Your issue is very important, but less urgent. There is no need to act today.

Please take your time before you do anything.

It's very wise to ask for advise as you are doing now.

I'll respond further in pm ASAP.

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

thank you anders. i can push it back. i want to get all my eggs in a row. thank you for help. i will be pmming you and discussing with my lawyers as well. much thanks. love you guys and thank you for everything you all do to help

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

See PM.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well I just hope everything works out for you Teenage insider and that you are OK with the help that`s been provided

Take care buddy

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit