UN wants United World Religion ?!?!?

by Hamas 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hamas
    Hamas

What do you think to this ?

http://www.cephasministry.com/nwo_one_world_religion_uns_goal.html

Check this out..

One religious organization which enjoys the UN's imprimatur is Share International, a UN-affiliated non-governmental organization whose monthly journal is published with the assistance of the UN Department of Public Information

NGO eh ? Interesting....

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Informed people recognise the power of religion to comfort and motivate the poor as well as a constaint for the rich. Parties in the UN see value in an ecumenical socially responsible versian of the world's rival churches. The WT has commented upon this and yet declares the UN to be hostile to religious thought. So hostile they have joined with other fundementalist extremists in asserting the UN will attack and destroy religion imminently. Nothing is further from the truth. The UN has no interest in the WT's theology. Why they didn't even know that they had been targeted by the WT as the dark agent of the Devil. The JW theology needs a archnemesis, an antagonist to be the focus of all their distrust and speculation.

• heathen
    heathen

I don't profess to know everything that goes on in the world but as regard to christian nuetrality in world events it is documented that in times of war the governments tend to take a hard line stand against conscientious objectors . I think at present the world governments continue to try and determine which religions are considered orthodoxed and which ones can simply be labled a cult . I suspect we have yet to see the worst .

• D8TA
    D8TA

I also once believed in World Wide U.N. New World Order Conspiracies....but then I put the Mother Goose/Brothers Grimm book down and realized that: Even though there are people who wish and think of such, it's neither possible nor plausible to achieve such. Sure, a government can lie to it's people....but all the governments and representatives such? No.

I'm sure the U.N. and many other would like a "one world government, religion, or monetary system". If such was acieved, it would last for a short while. It's our nature as humans to dominate. There's always some dickweed who wants to be King of the Hill.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

The idea that the UN is seeking "one world government" is ridiculous. It serves as an international forum for debate and consensus. A standardization of criminal law and an agency for international cooperation requires some type of organization.

• heathen
    heathen

The UN has taken on a role that it believes it can bring world peace and security to all nations .I think one thing this war on terror has shown is that religionists are often the cause of turmoil in the world . The UN has even boastfully claimed that it will force all agressive nations to bend swords into plow shears as written in Isaiah . These people actually believe thay are working toward the goals of the messianic kingdom . I can only sit back and watch as the rest of this is played out by egomaniacs who think they are on a mission from God.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The only way to create a world wide religion is to force people to have this religion... and you cannot force people to have a certain religion. Doing so is a great way to create a massive rebellion.

All that can really be done is to encourage a general respect for all religions in the population: "I'll respect you and you can respect me...". The fundamentalists who insist on religious discrimination and hatred will naturally be marginalized.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    I also once believed in World Wide U.N. New World Order Conspiracies

lol...

I don't really believe this stuff, man. I just found it and posted it !

Thanks for all your comments so far, although I haven't been bothered enough to read them. .... sorry !!!!

• heathen
    heathen

Elswhere --- I wouldn't be so hasty as to assume anything .These people go from one extreme to the other . Many communist countries have a ban on religion and are guilty of all sorts of human rights violations . The russians who claim to be a democracy today are still attacking religionists and trying to ban all religion . There are plenty of conspiracy theories as to the US government making strides to create a national religion . They already claim to be christian . The Britains are doing the same thing .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit